Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I am looking for a stage IV intake manifold. I really want one but i currently cannot afford a new one from NGM. If anyone has one for sale or knows of somebody that wants to get rid of one, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Wait for the Great NGM Sale which will start on 1st Jan. Thats what I'll do because I want a Stg IV too.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Samba Red V6 said:
Wait for the Great NGM Sale which will start on 1st Jan. Thats what I'll do because I want a Stg IV too.
I wonder what the prices will be like......

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm sure T.C. will do a nice discount. Personally, I can't afford to pay $1225 for the combo and god knows how much for the shippment to Bahrain. Therefore, I hope this sale will be a good one.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Samba Red V6 said:
I'm sure T.C. will do a nice discount. Personally, I can't afford to pay $1225 for the combo and god knows how much for the shippment to Bahrain. Therefore, I hope this sale will be a good one.
LOL....I hear that. 1250 not shipped is like putting the down payment on the Tibby. Im hopeing for lik $900. That would be nice. :3_nosthum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.