Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Here is a list of the blowers that have shipped out for those of you that have paid for kits. The manifolds and accessories will continue to follow this week and next week.

Kenneth Brown Assassin 1ZY3986Y0392752454

David Demlong Assassin 1ZY3986Y0390480288

Josh Scarpino Assassin 1ZY3986Y0390978670

Jason Schnitzler Sniper 1ZY3986Y0393040891

Michael Winship Sniper 1ZY3986Y0390760501

Richard Snyder Sniper 1ZY3986Y0390739115

Mark Zielinski Sniper 1ZY3986Y0390076724

Thanks T.C.

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Congrats to all of you guys. You all took a wonderful step :)

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:m_banana: :apple: :mango: :eek:range: :pineapple :m_banana: :apple: :mango: :eek:range: :pineapple :m_banana: :apple: :mango: :eek:range: :pineapple

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I just wanna add if any of you need help during install please feel free to PM me and I'll give you my number. I have installed both setups more than once so I should be able to answer your questions.

Oh and congrats you will love your setups.....

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
And I want to add a big thanks to T.C.! I'm kinda worried though... people are so sick of hearing about my supercharger already... will I finally shut up about it after I get it? Or will it just make it worse? lol I guess I'll have to join Boostaholics Anonymous to help with my problem..... ah, who cares? Who needs a job or friends when you have a quick car? lol Thanks again for feeding my addiction, T.C.!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
nul7 said:
And I want to add a big thanks to T.C.! I'm kinda worried though... people are so sick of hearing about my supercharger already... will I finally shut up about it after I get it? Or will it just make it worse? lol I guess I'll have to join Boostaholics Anonymous to help with my problem..... ah, who cares? Who needs a job or friends when you have a quick car? lol Thanks again for feeding my addiction, T.C.!

That is so true. Everyone was SO SICK of hearing about my S/C. When I first got it, It was worse. But it will get better trust me.. :3_winkthu

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
12secTib said:
That is so true. Everyone was SO SICK of hearing about my S/C. When I first got it, It was worse. But it will get better trust me.. :3_winkthu
lol I sure hope so... I try to control myself... I really do... but, somehow "supercharger" slips into every conversation I have with anyone. lol

·
Registered
725 Posts
12secTib said:
im sure tc was about ready to shoot himself casue how much we were calling him...

when i talked to him earlier i almost cried.

finally i can get out there and put the smack down on ther cars :3_got-hoo

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
nul7 said:
lol I sure hope so... I try to control myself... I really do... but, somehow "supercharger" slips into every conversation I have with anyone. lol
The best part is when they see it for the first time.. They will understand why you were so excited about it. Even the people who dont really even know what they are looking at will be like, Damn..

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
ddemlong said:
im sure tc was about ready to shoot himself casue how much we were calling him...

when i talked to him earlier i almost cried.

finally i can get out there and put the smack down on ther cars :3_got-hoo
lol same here. I didn't call him all that much, because I figured everyone and their mom was calling him multiple times a day about these. Just on a whim I picked up the phone today and got some fantastic news. So, you can all thank me... had I not called this would have never happened... it's that whole parrallel universe thing.... you know? I expect a $100 donation to my paypal from all of you. lol

·
Registered
725 Posts
nul7 said:
lol same here. I didn't call him all that much, because I figured everyone and their mom was calling him multiple times a day about these. Just on a whim I picked up the phone today and got some fantastic news. So, you can all thank me... had I not called this would have never happened... it's that whole parrallel universe thing.... you know? I expect a $100 donation to my paypal from all of you. lol
hmm i talked to him about 7 30 AZ time this morn you sure

·
Registered
725 Posts
nul7 said:
Are you going to buy me dinner and a movie, too?
if i learned anything from Tom Lykas is not to spend more than 40 bucks on a date and that you better get laid at the end

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
ddemlong said:
if i learned anything from Tom Lykas is not to spend more than 40 bucks on a date and that you better get laid at the end
woah woah woah! Don't get ahead of yourself. Let's see what you look like in a dress and we'll go from there. lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts