Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK this car was pushed hard this night. It was cool out but the car made 4 or 5 passed within 15 20 minutes. This is Josh with his base Sniper Kit at 4-5psi untuned on slicks. Please keep in mind the car was HOT air temp was 75deg. or so. He ran a 14.03 the very pass after the one in the vid posted below. Dead batterys is why Im not posting that pass. Every pass the car got quicker. Their is no dought we could have seen a 13.?? this same night. The reason the car was hot is the track was closed over a hour to clean up after a bike went down.Long story short we hot lapped to get as many passes in as possible. Anyway here is the vid of the 14.10 pass.

Enjoy...

http://www.oktibs.com/josh/14.10.wmv

14.03 time slip

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Bakerking31 said:
just curious what other mods does he got? nice run too btw, when i get back from africa i hope to be gettin one of these
CAI, clutch, headers back exhaust and slicks are the only ones that come to mind. There may be a few others but nothing major. OH Tein Springs.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
12secTib said:
CAI and a clutch are the only ones that come to mind. There may be a few others but nothing major. OH Tein Springs.
Not even an exhaust? Not bad.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Josh youre Launches are incredible bro :3_pimatyo :3_pimatyo :3_pimatyo

I need to work on that myself...

·
Registered
837 Posts
looks FUNNN. Does this setup have an intercooler/icebox?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
openthewell said:
Not even an exhaust? Not bad.
Yes I'm sorry headers back exhaust and slicks.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
stltib036spd said:
So would it be safe to say that with, I/H/E sniper and say a tune and some sort of cooling method 13's are posible?
It should be its upgradable too Assassin... :3_chubby:

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
That is sooooo nice to see , And untuned , 13 second passes would be no prob as is other than a good tune :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts