Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
How much of a difference did this make for you. I hear that the intake manifold is a bottle neck, when a CAI and proper exhaust is introduced, but I prefer real world testimonials.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It’s my opinion, having an UIM will give you the best results when combined with the LIM. I never ran the LIM by itself. So, I really cannot answer your question accurately. I installed a CAI with the Tigerlily 60mm BBTB, NGM UIM, NGM ported LIM all at the same time. Maybe someone here can shine some light on your question.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I had ran my NGM LIM alone with the stock UIM and honestly you do not notice much of a difference. I believe it was originally meant to help when running at least a stage IV but without anything up top it's relativity pointless to run alone. Still a nice addition if you have any future plans for an upper intake in the future. I paid $110 shipped for mine so grabbed it without hesitation anyway lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well, I am interested in the part, if it is still available. My plan is to go with the UIM as well, so this would be a good addition.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Would you do 350 shipped? Also roughly where are you located? If your close to me I would prefer to pick it up in person to save a couple bucks on shipping and to make sure it doesn't get lost in the mail.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
426 Posts
If this is still for sale, I'll be interested when my taxes come back here haha

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Read your other Sale thread

1 - 20 of 24 Posts