Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

We finally have the entire set up sorted out and making BIG numbers on pump gas. We have two stick cars out on the streets with almost 20,000 miles each on them since our initial install with both systems performing very well. Both cars are making 400 whp and 360 ftlbs on pump gas with 16-17lbs of boost. We will continue to sell our turbo kits as a custom order. If you want one of our turbo kits, there will be a 3-4 week turn around from the date of order. Basically, we have all of the components in stock to build the kit. When you order a kit from us, it will be 3-4 weeks until we ship the complete kit ready to install.

The base kit is $3895.00

There is a complete line of NGM upgrades available to make 600 HP with the base kit.

Some of you have been asking about a FMIC for this kit. The kit was designed for use with alcohol injection, or our NGM Ice Box Manifold Kit. We designed it around these two intercooling options for a reason which makes the kit extremely efficient and quicker spool because of the very short discharge from the turbo to the throttle body. We have no plans for a front mount for this kit what so ever due to the design that I think is superior.

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
omg sooo purdy! :)

assassin aided stealth? hmmmmmm

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
Hurdler5280 said:
let me see if i remember this. The base kit starts around 4-5 psi and is around 220 whp. is that correct.
220whp on an automatic with a low compression built bottom end

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
Speck said:
did you get a chance to put the diff turbo manifolds on mine yet ?? :)
not until u pay me the rest of the money!!! :3_redcard

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
Mines Better said:
not until u pay me the rest of the money!!! :3_redcard

biiiiooootch

i alredy talked to TIMMMAY and he said nothing of me paying you... hoe :3_fyou :3_redcard

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
its opposite day...that means u have to pay it all!

see, and i was letting u off the hook by just making u pay half!

--------------------------------

man it'll be nice wen the locals start having these...then we'll all either be alpine blown, with all the ngm goodies, have the stealth, sniper, or assassin!

watch out other car makes....hyundai is comin to kick yoooo azzzzzzzz

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
Mines Better said:
220whp on an automatic with a low compression built bottom end

233whp with stock exahust chocking the life out of the turbo

:3_loveit:

oh and stock injectors too

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
Speck said:
233whp with stock exahust chocking the life out of the turbo

:3_loveit:

oh and stock injectors too
and a 6 speed...u forgot ;)

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
nemo said:
;jghjkvsdhkguyafioysdtfbfshgfdkfhsdkglsghsdfgvjhfglhvcxbnsgklghjg

my next mod.. i swear to god

until you change your effin mind back to assassin again right nemo???

lmfao :3_loveit:

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
u'll be more unique with the turbo ;)

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
OriginalJerseyBoy said:
well there be a FMIC option for this kit? and if so how much additional would it cost?
"stealth turbo"

you dont need an FMIC to run the base kit. From what ive heard making the FMIC piping for the tib is a ***** and is going to cost $$$. If you want to run higher boost i suggest getting alc. and if you want to go higher than lets say 10psi, might as well get the Icebox :3_smile:

and speck, im saving up for the turbo damnit. All i have to do is block out the fact that NGM even made the Assassin in the first place and im good. The assassin isnt real anyways, just a figment of your imagination :3_fyou

·
Registered
89 Posts
wow im drooling! lol that looks beautiful! now I also have to forget that the Assasin exists, question tho, withteh way the piping is setup, could the FMIC be added? even tho u said its a *****? I saw that the Boostology turbo kit included one...if it ever gets finished.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts