Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Going to buy a lottery ticket today. I'll call you if I win.

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
KspecTibby said:
wow im drooling! lol that looks beautiful! now I also have to forget that the Assasin exists, question tho, withteh way the piping is setup, could the FMIC be added? even tho u said its a *****? I saw that the Boostology turbo kit included one...if it ever gets finished.
its so much easier if u just read up on it after doing a search.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Ok I'm a newb to the max when it comes to turbos, I'm looking into getting this one however is there anything else that I need to buy other then this kit to make it run?

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
michaud_time said:
Ok I'm a newb to the max when it comes to turbos, I'm looking into getting this one however is there anything else that I need to buy other then this kit to make it run?

no..

noo not really, aslong as you stay with the amount of boost it comes with

you wanna up the boost youll need stuff ;)

·
Registered
709 Posts
and what do you know abuot this thing? Speck!! lol

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
michaud_time said:

as long as you keep it at 4psi

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
hey speck and mines better. so whats the difference bwtn this kit and the proto one i have? from what i can see is the headers? and thats it? and well mines used.

·
Registered
356 Posts
so thats the base model...whats the one with all the goodys,and how much power would it make with ur new cams and the icebox?

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
sungeun6985 said:
hey speck and mines better. so whats the difference bwtn this kit and the proto one i have? from what i can see is the headers? and thats it? and well mines used.

ummm... theres some differences...... i duno what.... either that or dont feel like figureing out what, yada yada

you decide

·
Administrator
8,872 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

We finally have the entire set up sorted out and making BIG numbers on pump gas. We have two stick cars out on the streets with almost 20,000 miles each on them since our initial install with both systems performing very well. Both cars are making 400 whp and 360 ftlbs on pump gas with 16-17lbs of boost. We will continue to sell our turbo kits as a custom order. If you want one of our turbo kits, there will be a 3-4 week turn around from the date of order. Basically, we have all of the components in stock to build the kit. When you order a kit from us, it will be 3-4 weeks until we ship the complete kit ready to install.

The base kit is $3895.00

There is a complete line of NGM upgrades available to make 600 HP with the base kit.

Some of you have been asking about a FMIC for this kit. The kit was designed for use with alcohol injection, or our NGM Ice Box Manifold Kit. We designed it around these two intercooling options for a reason which makes the kit extremely efficient and quicker spool because of the very short discharge from the turbo to the throttle body. We have no plans for a front mount for this kit what so ever due to the design that I think is superior.
Link to website?

·
Administrator
8,872 Posts
Link to website?
Sooo....14 year old thread, OP has not been on here in 7 years.......the company referenced (Fiebruz Motorsports......in signature in 1st post) may not be around anymore...

·
Registered
117 Posts
They actually are still around. i emailed them about a supercharger kit and they declined my offer to buy two kits lol (easily a $10k purchase). Ultimately they said they arent offering anything for this car anymore.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts