Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an NGM stage 1 supercharger kit i'm looking to sell. Kit will include a stage 0 pulley, the supercharger itself, custom icebox-type cooling system, supercharger support bracket and aeromotive fpr. Blower itself has a very low 25,000 miles on it, and is ready to go with a fresh oil and coupler change!!!

This kit is being sold as a "ready to boost set" This kit can be thrown on the car with no other supporting mods and be able to run stage 0. Stage 1 if injectors are bought. Therefore, this kit will not be parted out.

I know someone here is ready for the boost life and that awesome suercharger whine, come on people LETS GOOOO!!!!
Looking for $2250 Shipped in the U.S. (Will ship elsewhere but will need to investigate shipping options)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Really good deal....don't really know why its so quiet in this thread. Seems like there are always people looking for SCs.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice setup.. I can't believe this hasn't been sold yet.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
A perfect s/c for 2250 and it hasnt sold? lol i paid almost 4k for mine brand new back in the day this is a complete steal!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Yeah, I have noticed that the SC market is wierd...for 3 months, no one wants one. Then for 3 months, like 8 people are ready to buy and none are for sale. lol....its weird.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Depending on what I can do with my insurance check after fixing my car and how much you will move on your price I want this.

Reactions: maze1291

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry if i haven't responded to pm's. have had a sale pending for the last 4 days, if not finalized by tommorow i will actively engage in selling again, untill then consider the sale pending

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.