Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
email me if its not sold ok bud, looking to buy another tiburon soon and just cant drive one without a supercharger haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an NGM stage 1 supercharger kit i'm looking to sell. Kit will include a stage 0 pulley, the supercharger itself, custom icebox-type cooling system, supercharger support bracket and aeromotive fpr. Blower itself has a very low 25,000 miles on it, and is ready to go with a fresh oil and coupler change!!!

This kit is being sold as a "ready to boost set" This kit can be thrown on the car with no other supporting mods and be able to run stage 0. Stage 1 if injectors are bought. Therefore, this kit will not be parted out.

I know someone here is ready for the boost life and that awesome suercharger whine, come on people LETS GOOOO!!!!
Looking for $2250 Shipped in the U.S. (Will ship elsewhere but will need to investigate shipping options)

I’ll take it send info !!!! will it fit 2007 Se 6-Speed ?..

·
Administrator
8,942 Posts
Bruh this post is 7 years old why are you replying to it? It's been 7 years the part is most definitely gone and the person doesn't even use this page anymore
Agreed.....locking thread.....sigh...

Reactions: Rushking19
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.