Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a NGM Supercharger for sale
It will come with a heat exchanger, water pump, bigger injectors and some spark plugs as well
I am asking for 3000 shipping included depending on the location
I will have no time nor the money for my build since I got a new baby

·
Registered
76 Posts
what? 3000? at least the entire car didnt cost that now why you want that amount of money my friend its outsanding to much. are you want to purchase a new house?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tech39 and Wrath Superchargers are not for people with no money so it might seem like alot for those people
A supercharger itself will run you 2000 plus with nothing that I am including so with everything that I am including I think its a fair price. NGM dont make superchargers anymore either so good luck trying to find something cheaper with all of this included
Theres is room for negotiation I never said that was firm price FYI

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tech39 and Wrath Superchargers are not for people with no money so it might seem like alot for those people
A supercharger itself will run you 2000 plus with nothing that I am including so with everything that I am including I think its a fair price. NGM dont make superchargers anymore either so good luck trying to find something cheaper with all of this included
Theres is room for negotiation I never said that was firm price FYI
Nothing to do with money. Dumped loads into my cars. Its more of quite a few ngm superchargers have been sold on this forum for 2250 and some change. Not saying yours might not sell but from what I've seen in these forums yours was the highest.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nothing to do with money. Dumped loads into my cars. Its more of quite a few ngm superchargers have been sold on this forum for 2250 and some change. Not saying yours might not sell but from what I've seen in these forums yours was the highest.
I bought my supercharger from here and I paid 2400 plus shipping
I'm including everything else for 3000 with no shipping cost obo
But if it dont sell then i'll just might have to take some time and install it in the tibby after all

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
FYI, it is against forum rules to complain about the asking price. If you don't want it, don't buy it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
IMHO, I think the asking price is fair.
Since as he is including a lot of small parts that will add up if you start buying the separately or fabricating them.
P.S. SC/Turbo kits for Tiburons are super rare to come across. some people that appreciate their Tiburons and didn't buy them for $1,500 with 150K miles on them might be very very interested and excited by this offering.

Just my 2 cents ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you still have this available in a couple of weeks ill be glad to make a decent offer.
Very good find right here

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bblackmoor thank you for that info and also well being said
OmarAta exactly my point but some people just dont know
Smoke915 if the post is not updated as sold that means it will still be available but yeah let me know later on

·
Registered
196 Posts
Lol. People think that just because a car is cheap that parts should also be cheap? I wish.

I think this price is fair. Plus OBO not bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello I have a NGM Supercharger for sale
It will come with a heat exchanger, water pump, bigger injectors and some spark plugs as well
I am asking for 3000 shipping included depending on the location
I will have no time nor the money for my build since I got a new baby View attachment 135918 View attachment 135919 View attachment 135920 View attachment 135921 View attachment 135922 View attachment 135923
Hi, I might be interested, where are you located?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts