Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
I can get some pics of the inside later on
You got an email or number where I can send them to
Sure, ill pm my number to you. Im redesigning the intake manifold, and id like to see the cooler setup on the mgm. Everybody has stated its a better design than the alpine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I've been looking for a supercharger kit for years for my 2006 Tiburon SE Orange crush color, I was thinking about doing the suspension and fixing a frw minor things on it this winter ( I live in MN) , while I have it parked in the garage and then I was going to sell it next summer take out some 401K so a few other things and buy a 06 GTO with a 6.0 v8 6-speed manual, just because it's the most affordable vehicle I can buy right now that will compare and eventually beat my buddies 2020 Camaro ss1 LOL oh, but you sure did shoot me a text or email me my name is Greg by the way my email is: [email protected].. or text at 612-203-8110
20200808_125119_02.jpg
Spoiler!

·
Administrator
8,884 Posts
Hey I've been looking for a supercharger kit for years for my 2006 Tiburon SE Orange crush color, I was thinking about doing the suspension and fixing a frw minor things on it this winter ( I live in MN) , while I have it parked in the garage and then I was going to sell it next summer take out some 401K so a few other things and buy a 06 GTO with a 6.0 v8 6-speed manual, just because it's the most affordable vehicle I can buy right now that will compare and eventually beat my buddies 2020 Camaro ss1 LOL oh, but you sure did shoot me a text or email me my name is Greg by the way my email is: [email protected].. or text at 612-203-8110 View attachment 135986
If you're going to sell soon, just do maintenance and go from there. If you do a ton of parts and sell a week later, you're doing good to get 60% back on brand new parts. Forget getting labor back...period...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts