Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

nightshade!

2K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  FORCE FED FLESH 
#1 ·
well i did it.. BUT I went a little different this time around.. (iv nightshaded all my cars)

i decided to tape off the blinker and reverse lights.. (i have a 06)

looks SWEET..

pics will come wen i find a camera to use, lol

#2 ·
i aws thinking of doing that...but didnt know how it would turn out.....post pics today.....cause im gonna do mine tmmorow........so ican see how it looks....

#3 ·
seedweed23 said:
i aws thinking of doing that...but didnt know how it would turn out.....post pics today.....cause im gonna do mine tmmorow........so ican see how it looks....
oh it came out GREAT.. I taped the blinker and reverse lights off PERFECT and nightshaded the rest of the light.. not to dark but dark enough for me.

as for pictures, i have no access to a camera as of now, but when i do pictures will be posted.

#7 ·
has anyone else nightshaded like this?....if so..any pix?

#9 ·
Tanelk said:
theres somebody on here that has done it the way he said he did it, i made a thread a while back about niteshade and the guy posted pics in my thread , it looks sweet
do you have a link to that thread?.....or can you copy the pics onto this thread?

#11 ·
#12 ·
well since i have a 06 it looks different.. just picture everything nightshaded BUT the bottom clear piece.. guys my girl has the camera and its hard to get pics during the day because shes in school f/t and works f/t and same for me.. but i will deff get them by the end of the week.

by the way im in nassau county LI for the guy who asked.

#14 ·
that looks incredible man!!>...i wish you wouldve posted pics before i nightshaded mine...because i was thinking of doing that...but i didnt know how it would turn out....good job

#15 ·
seedweed23 said:
that looks incredible man!!>...i wish you wouldve posted pics before i nightshaded mine...because i was thinking of doing that...but i didnt know how it would turn out....good job
its all about how well you tape the part off that you dont wanna nightshade.. like I said iv done this to alot of cars and it comes out great, but iv seen ppl tape off shi*ty and it looks so bad when its done.

#16 ·
Tiburon628 said:
well since i have a 06 it looks different.. just picture everything nightshaded BUT the bottom clear piece.. guys my girl has the camera and its hard to get pics during the day because shes in school f/t and works f/t and same for me.. but i will deff get them by the end of the week.

by the way im in nassau county LI for the guy who asked.
haha im in nassau county also.

#25 ·
That looks really good man. I personally would go another shade or two darker though, just to get rid of that red tint color. I'd clear coat them too, looks much better when it has a shine to it. Props on the idea though, i'm really impressed with how it turned out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.