Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

nightshade

885 views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Tiburon628 
#1 ·
i finally got around to nightshading today............i have the pics...but i dont know how to post them...and the pics are huge.....can someone send me there email add.....so i can send you pics to resize and post on here..?.....i would appreciate it........i have to go now........i'll send pics to whoever replies when i get back home in a few hours......thanks

#2 ·
oh...and iknow...im gonna paint diffuser and fuel door ring tomorrow.......

then in future..hopefully CF hatch and CF high spoiler....

#4 · (Edited)
ok....ill send them to you.....i appreciate it man!.....thanks a lot...email sent

#5 · (Edited)
HERES THE PICS OF SEEDWEED23's NIGHTSHADE.... glad i could help

BTW SEEDWEED... ur pics were INSANELY BIG!! sooo i have a solution for you...go to www.irfanview.com and download it, thats what i used to resize ur pictures, it works wonders! and then upload ur resized pics onto photobucket, then past the IMG link in one of ur threads. good luck man and BTW ur nightshading turned out pretty damn nice, im liking it!

#8 ·
i wish i could do them that good.....lol.......i know someone here that does that for 60 bucks....so if you guys wanna send me the tails....i would have to charge you above 60...maybe 70.........so i would be able to pay for shipping....etc....

#9 ·
i didnt wet sand...i just sanded before i nightshaded....not wet......then sprayed the nightshades...waited for them to dry.......the applied a few more coats....then when it dried....i put 2-3 coats of clear on....no wet sanding necessary

#10 ·
blacktib2004 said:
any chance i can send you my tails to nightshade them lol? I nightshaded mine, but i didnt wet sand them and they look no where near that good. Let me know a price if your interested, ill pay for supplies, shipping, labor, etc.
70-80 bucks......send me your tails....and the supplies...and i'll have them done in no more then 3-4 days.........let me know if that's a fair deal........

#11 ·
see i wanna clear mine but heres why i wont.. nightshade comes off with gas or this strong non toxic orange cleaner i have.. so in case i wanna strip the nightshade off i can, BUT if i clear coat them i wont be able to get it off.

looks good though.. i need to post pics of mine, i left my bliner/reverse light clean, i didnt night shade that part.

#13 ·
yee....doubledizzle...i saw that in your avatar....looking sweet......i was gonna leave mine indicator and reverse light clean too.....but i didnt know what it wuold look like..so i left it

#17 ·
Haiduc said:
Nottryingto cut your deal, just giving the samepriceto himthat I offer foreveryoneelse.

damn spacebar
it's cool man..........i'm not trying to start a business or anything..lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.