Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
thats what I'm afraid of, but honestly, I live in GA so theres really hardly any potholes.
WHAT?!?!?!? i have gone through 2 sets of rims living in Ga..... i live in the ATL and potholes are ridiculous.......But in the burbs... your golden....haha

· Registered
1,861 Posts
Nippons are old skool.
Haven't seen them in years

· Premium Member
3,838 Posts
Another member here had these on his car for a while and had no issues with them, even after the car was in an accident. I wish he would have sold them to me, I have looked at them multiple times for track wheels, but opted for a set of Enkei RPO2's instead.

· Retired Staff
8,899 Posts
I'm running a set of Nippon Lightstars (17X7.5 , offset of 40) for over 2 years now with no problems at all. They weigh 17 lbs each. I think I paid a total of $300 shipped for them. I also live in Atlanta and have encountered some potholes the size of the grand ****ing canyon and haven't bent or cracked a rim yet. FOr the price they are a great deal. I can put a pic of you want. They look the same as the Sparco NT-R (they are both made by the same company and sold under the different names).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.