Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just watching the replay of Heroes on nbc.com site and there was a cheesy spolier commercial for the new Nissan Sentra, using the Jaws deep Cello music to say the Sentra is coming to our waters or some cheesy thing like that! Translation, any Sentras you see, make sure you see them in your rear view only!

:3_steam:

·
Registered
308 Posts
The last tib commercial i remember seeing was for the RD2 forever ago... it was circling around a life raft or something... I actually almost bought a Sentra when I was looking at cars. I really liked the SE-R Spec V with the Brembo brakes... but once I drove the Tib I forgot all about it.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
didnt hyundai have a tib commercial for the 03's i think? A small dog was running from a bigger dog and tib driver was the owner of the small dog and the dog jumps n the car at the end. I remember it

·
Registered
430 Posts
The only 03+ tib commercial I ever saw was the one where the dude made a deal with the devil for more time by letting him drive his Tiburon. The devil got pulled over, lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
usagi said:
The only 03+ tib commercial I ever saw was the one where the dude made a deal with the devil for more time by letting him drive his Tiburon. The devil got pulled over, lol.
Hell, I didn't even know they existed until late 04, shows how much I pay attention. It is odd though, that their best car IMHO doesn't rate advertising. Could it be because the word of mouth is so good on them? Odd.

This is how I found out about the Tib, if anyone cares, or not . . .

- BORING STORY WARNING -

I called up my old Master Guns from whom I bought my Accent 01 and told him my next car was going to be a Mustang, because I love Mustangs and I don't feel dirty saying it, and he tells me to just test drive the Tiburon, said they had the same shocks as Porsche, that their engineers worked alongside them to build the shocks or some nonsense. Hey, he is a dealer afterall, and he used to be a recruiter, go figger. So, I promised him I would test drive one, a year later, I did, about 8 months after that, I got one! It was funny, after I heard about them, I did feel like I was swimming in shark infested waters, they seemed to be everywhere down here. So, yea, I never saw a commercial for one, ever.

:3_lurk:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts