Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok u hungry wolves, here it is, i didnt spray my turn signals, and for other people who want parts not sprayed on ur taillights, u DONT NEED TO USE MASKING TAPE, i have a secret i found out

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
this thread is useless without pics :p

pics or ban!!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would of took pics but when i was finished it was already dark, i only got to see how it look for like 10 mins until it got dark so im looking forward for tommorow to get another look at them, but dont worry, i will take plenty of pics and im pretty sure ya'll r gonna like this new style i did.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I hate you until you post pics.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
05xd said:
Go to a well lit parking lot and snap some pics....RIGHT NOW

i agree....i wanna see this...or just turn the lights on in ur garage....

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
lol im sure they look like all the other tibs that have night shade on them without clear coat.. do a search and you will find mine.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
u should put redouts on it now...lol....where's staw?

whats ur secret?..how'd you do it

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
seedweed23 said:
u should put redouts on it now...lol....where's staw?

whats ur secret?..how'd you do it
well after i was trying to mask off the first taillight, my dad said" why dont u use engine grease" so i rub the grease on the turn signal, and just sprayed the whole tailight, and when i was done i just got a towel and wipe off the taillight and that was it, so so easy

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Tanelk said:
well after i was trying to mask off the first taillight, my dad said" why dont u use engine grease" so i rub the grease on the turn signal, and just sprayed the whole tailight, and when i was done i just got a towel and wipe off the taillight and that was it, so so easy

sweet......thats some pretty good advice for others who are gonna nightshade...

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea at first i didnt believe my dad, i was like" r u sure, cus if it doesnt work im gonna screw it up"so doing this can save u like 1 hour of masking off a area properly

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
i would red them out.. the yellow just looks stupid now that the rest of the light is nightshade.. i could see it looking good if you had the 06 lights with the clear lens.. thats what i did with mine.. oh and it took me 5 mins each light to mask.. lol

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
it looks weird done on the 03's.. look at mine, its not so weird....
That is better, the yellow looks out of place. However it looks like you need to clearcoat yours, they look dull.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
nah i dont wanna clear them.. because if i wanna take the night shade off i have something that will take it off with no problem.. but if i clear coat them it wont come off so easy.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Nicely done. IMO i prefer all nightshaded, like mine lol. But yours looks very clean!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts