Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

niteshaded my taillights

2K views 42 replies 15 participants last post by  Tanelk 
#1 · (Edited)
ok u hungry wolves, here it is, i didnt spray my turn signals, and for other people who want parts not sprayed on ur taillights, u DONT NEED TO USE MASKING TAPE, i have a secret i found out

See less See more
#3 ·
i would of took pics but when i was finished it was already dark, i only got to see how it look for like 10 mins until it got dark so im looking forward for tommorow to get another look at them, but dont worry, i will take plenty of pics and im pretty sure ya'll r gonna like this new style i did.

#4 ·
I hate you until you post pics.

#6 ·
05xd said:
Go to a well lit parking lot and snap some pics....RIGHT NOW

i agree....i wanna see this...or just turn the lights on in ur garage....

#9 ·
u should put redouts on it now...lol....where's staw?

whats ur secret?..how'd you do it

#10 ·
seedweed23 said:
u should put redouts on it now...lol....where's staw?

whats ur secret?..how'd you do it
well after i was trying to mask off the first taillight, my dad said" why dont u use engine grease" so i rub the grease on the turn signal, and just sprayed the whole tailight, and when i was done i just got a towel and wipe off the taillight and that was it, so so easy

#11 ·
Tanelk said:
well after i was trying to mask off the first taillight, my dad said" why dont u use engine grease" so i rub the grease on the turn signal, and just sprayed the whole tailight, and when i was done i just got a towel and wipe off the taillight and that was it, so so easy

sweet......thats some pretty good advice for others who are gonna nightshade...

#20 ·
Nicely done. IMO i prefer all nightshaded, like mine lol. But yours looks very clean!

#23 ·
Tiburon628 said:
you know what would look sick? if you left the reverse light nightshade free.
Somebody did that pretty recently, I just can't remember who though...I thought that looked alright as well.

#25 ·
Thats strange, is the bulb pushed into its housing all the way?

#26 ·
Tanelk said:
no, it would of look stupid, after i put my right tailight on last night, my brake light wouldnt work, i would tap the taillight and it would come back on, the light isnt burnt out, what is it
connection? or the bulb can be on its way out.. meaning the brake lights filament can be broke and when you tap the light it could be re attaching again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.