Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my Zex 50 shot wet kit with the remote bottle opener installed yesterday and whoo hoo is it fun. The car is a 05 2.0, no mods besides the gas unless you count the ginormous K&N I rigged on there.

I know others have done this so here are a few questions:

What kind of wheel hp "roughly" should i be putting down.
What kind of 1/4 time should be expected.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
You answered your own question in the post.
/thread

·
Banned
60 Posts
150 whp, you're probably on par with a bone stock v6 now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First post on the forum and my first 2 replies are spam!!! Don't know if i'll hang around here too long.

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
^ i want to be that for halloween..... maybe an awesome panic! guy, haha.

·
Registered
740 Posts
The car is a 05 2.0, no mods besides the gas unless you count the ginormous K&N I rigged on there.
^Well here's the problem.

Any help would be appreciated!!
go out and spend your money on mods worth having on a stock tib... ie. headers, exhaust, sts, manifolds, legit intake, plugs & wires, injectors, throttle body, etc... then use the nitrous on top of that stuff.

·
Registered
740 Posts
There is no problem here lol

His car can pass emissions. He wont get pulled over for loud exhaust. And he can use the bottle for when its race time, and still beat modded V6 tibs like yours.
well i suppose everybody has their own opinions.. id rather win a race because my car is actually worth it than have a bottle of nos in the back..

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
There is no problem here lol

His car can pass emissions. He wont get pulled over for loud exhaust. And he can use the bottle for when its race time, and still beat modded V6 tibs like yours.
no he deff wouldnt beat a i/h/e v6 sorry just cuz he slapped a 50 shot on a 4 banger dont make it fast because the 4 banger tibs r fuking slow! power to weight=fail

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
ive seen what a 4 banger can do with i/e and its not fun to watch thats like saying a a metro with a 50 shot would take a modded v6

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
ive seen what a 4 banger can do with i/e and its not fun to watch thats like saying a a metro with a 50 shot would take a modded v6
i bet a metro would love a 50 shot they weigh next to nothing i wanna see it done v6 tib vs. metro 50 shot anyone got a metro ?

to the op

1. hp put down would be like 50 ish more then stock at the wheels cause generally the shot refers to estimated gain.
2. 1/4 mid low 15s maybe

·
Registered
117 Posts
KDM Kitty said:
well i suppose everybody has their own opinions.. id rather win a race because my car is actually worth it than have a bottle of nos in the back..
I don't think the OP has NOS... :/

no he deff wouldnt beat a i/h/e v6 sorry just cuz he slapped a 50 shot on a 4 banger dont make it fast because the 4 banger tibs r fuking slow! power to weight=fail
Who says small displacement engines can't make power??

·
Registered
740 Posts
I don't think the OP has NOS... :/

Who says small displacement engines can't make power??
nos, nitrous.. same shhit
and im not saying they cant, but that engine isnt making power, its stock.. the bottle is forcing power through it, which would be way more beneficial if the op actually did some other mods to the car.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nos is actually a brand. The OPs bottle is Zex. Same stuff inside, just different names. :) I do agree though he should add some mods to really benefit from the Nitrous. Intake and Exhaust especially to create more airflow, since essentially, that's the point of Nitrous.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
i bet a metro would love a 50 shot they weigh next to nothing i wanna see it done v6 tib vs. metro 50 shot anyone got a metro ?

to the op

1. hp put down would be like 50 ish more then stock at the wheels cause generally the shot refers to estimated gain.
2. 1/4 mid low 15s maybe
yea and a i.h.e tib with a good driver it was high to mid 14s so metro = fail

back to the point if u spray a motor that cant breathe there is no point it cant suck in air faster or let out exhuast faster if its stock which u need to do to get the full benifit from the spray thank you come again

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.