Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
What brand is the front lip?

You can Google the model number blf-suip06cs1.

Aeroxx for Subaru / Impreza / STI

From a few threads on here, it fits with minimal modification and looks great on Tibs.

Online prices $65-$75, found MagicDrift has on sale for $40.99, so I just reduced the price to a mere $25. It sucks to ship though....

Links to product pages:
Amazon

Bodykits.com

Magicdrift

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Added Heated Seat Switches.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello "No Sloppy"
As a newbie can I ask what platform are you graduating to after the Tiburon? As an Auto Shop teacher I am always interested to know what happens in the car world and particularly with the new and younger generation of drivers and car owners. I live in South Dakota and originally come from New Zealand and it has been a great learning curve for me coming here to the mid west, where the " rice burners" are the minority and most around here are red necks driving pick-up-trucks. Over the last six years I have noticed more and more of my students now opting to buy the "rice burners" and I get a lot of Honda owners with a few Eclipses and Imprezers. There is the odd Sion in there and a rare Toyota. However last year most of my students had not ever seen a Tiburon, until I brought the 2004 GT into the workshop. It was a great hit with the students, however still no others were seen for the last school year. Do you have to live in New York or New Jersey to own a Tiburon?
New Zealand is full of second hand Japanese imported cars, (all are right hand drive) as New Zealand and Japan drive on that side of the road. In Japan their government subsidizes the Automobile industry as they do in Korea, (Hyundai/Kia) and the car owner usually sells their new car after 5 years to avoid high taxes and buys another new one. These cars are then auctioned off to many of the 35 countries which drive on the right hand side of the road. They used to very cheap, however demand has now increased the prices. The repair industry in New Zealand has also changed to a replacement society where it is cheaper to buy a second hand crate motor from Japan than it is to fix your own engine. Anyway I apologise for rambling on and good luck with your new platform. Regards Johnny

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
2015 FR-S Asphalt Grey 6-speed.
Only 5900 miles on it!

However, I am very far from " new and younger generation of drivers and car owners" ! ;)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Bump...How about those nice shiny new clutch cylinders, huh?! ;)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Items available again and prices reduced. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Bump - open to all stupid offers - I need this stuff gone please. Thanks

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Sorry for the delay. Not sure why I'm not getting notifications on thread replies.

PM's sent. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Bump.....er. (get it?) ;)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts