Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just chat with a men at Eclutchmaster and et told me there is no sprung spring disc clutch available for Tiburon even with the solid flywheel cause theree is not enough clearance for springs between pressure plate and disk

So this mean that no body here have sprung clutch on a V6 Tiburon ????even with the converssion ?

Please need help on this one?

thank you:3_headsha

·
Registered
231 Posts
you need to look around, I have a stg 4 from southbend and it's a sprung hub

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
There are sprung clutches...Don't buy from eclutchmaster

·
Registered
579 Posts
i responded to your pm and i will say it here...

they are wrong...i have personlly installed clutchmasters stage one clutches (sprung hub) both were installed with fidenza flywheels.

·
Retired Staff
2,201 Posts
Just chat with a men at Eclutchmaster and et told me there is no sprung spring disc clutch available for Tiburon even with the solid flywheel cause theree is not enough clearance for springs between pressure plate and disk

So this mean that no body here have sprung clutch on a V6 Tiburon ????even with the converssion ?

Please need help on this one?

thank you:3_headsha
You need to talk to people that know what the h*ll their talking about. Get a Fidanza, and try going through our sponsors, you'll probably get a better deal.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You need to talk to people that know what the h*ll their talking about. Get a Fidanza, and try going through our sponsors, you'll probably get a better deal.
Yes taht is what i will do , i already got the part number for the Fidanza Clutch Fidanza 2.1 Clutch #391351

By the way i received my Fidanza Fywheel but the 6 bolts are not included, are the the ones from the stock pressure will fit it or i need special tread as Hyundai is metric.

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
The key here is to talk to ClutchMasters, NOT eClutchMaster. They are NOT the same company. ClutchMasters = Good, eClutchmaster = bad.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, what he said. I got 1200 miles out of that unsprung clutch. I gotta say though.. Oh boy, it made driving fun. but.yeah don't use those peice of crap. I got a real clutchmaster on order now. plus a new tranny

·
Registered
8 Posts
I loved my unsprung. I just bought a Clutchmaster Stage 4 6 puck sprung. Can I remove the springs from the disc and get the same results... well except lasting longer than 1200 miles?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts