Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately we dont have advance auto parts and autozone up in canada so I cannot get some nice wires for decent prices. Even partsource (crappy-tire spinoff) only has basic wires for like $160+ CAD!! :3_usehead

I have a 2006 V6 and i'd prefer blue but im not going to be picky . Anyone got a set for sale???

thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MrPhotoman said:
You can order online at advance and have them shipped can't you?
nope, thats why im posting here. Advance wont ship to canada. Besides, id rather get some "previously enjoyed" and save a couple bucks. :3_chubby:

·
Banned
434 Posts
Spitzer said:
nope, thats why im posting here. Advance wont ship to canada. Besides, id rather get some "previously enjoyed" and save a couple bucks. :3_chubby:

previously enjoyed products that are generally wear items are not the best idea

IMO.

good luck.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
antiquity said:
previously enjoyed products that are generally wear items are not the best idea

IMO.

good luck.
When was the last time you saw a pair of nology wires that were damaged after even 30 000 miles.

Why would you bother posting wishing me luck on something you dont think is worth it, your opinion was neither constructive nor applicable to the topic. The topic was "I want a set" not "what do you think about buying used sh*t"

I want a set, not your opinion. :3_fyou

(man i woke up on the wrong side of the bed)

-J

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
antiquity said:
ya, apparently. get fcuked.
A very insightful response. Too bad you didn't actually respond with something intelligent like a case and point of nology's failing because they are a "wear item". That makes two useless posts in my thread. Post something constructive to the topic, or go ***** in your own thread about how your opinion is everyones opinion. Sounds communist to me. :3_frown:

Again, I ask, Does anyone have a set of these for sale for the V6?

*bump*

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I got a set of coolwires (red), silverstone plugs (6) and ground wire. I think I spoke with you before? My thread was labeled Tiburon Show Car -Parts For Sale? Selling as a set for $150.00.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I remember you now...nevermind. I'd rather burn them than sell them to you. Good luck finding a "used" set.

·
Banned
434 Posts
Spitzer said:
A very insightful response. Too bad you didn't actually respond with something intelligent like a case and point of nology's failing because they are a "wear item". That makes two useless posts in my thread. Post something constructive to the topic, or go ***** in your own thread about how your opinion is everyones opinion. Sounds communist to me. :3_frown:

Again, I ask, Does anyone have a set of these for sale for the V6?

*bump*

it was just a fair warning. Not just nologys but ALL spark plug wires are wear items. that is why they get replaced when you do a tune up on ANY car. The problem with buying used wires is they could be past their wear lifetime and the seller says they have been on the car for 5000 miles. By looking at them you would never tell the difference. You can blow your money how you want, i was just giving some advice. chill bro. good luck in life.

free bump i guess :3_rc5:

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
carpenterltd said:
I remember you now...nevermind. I'd rather burn them than sell them to you. Good luck finding a "used" set.
whats your deal? You had PM-ed me and offered them and I simply said no thanks cuz I was hopin to get blue ones. Thats all.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Spitzer said:
whats your deal? You had PM-ed me and offered them and I simply said no thanks cuz I was hopin to get blue ones. Thats all.
Oops, my bad...wrong guy. Sorry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts