Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn holiday shoppers.... letting go of your walmart shopping cart and letting it drift into my front driver side fender and taking the paint off. What did my tib every do to you!?

:3_got-hoo if I only I watched it happen...

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
no pics = thread sucking...

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Dude you're so mean... :)

And sorry to hear that, bro.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
thats why u gotta park way in the back of the lot...most likly wal mart at this time of year is the only spot open anyways. thats to bad sry to hear

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
platinumtib said:
thats why u gotta park way in the back of the lot...most likly wal mart at this time of year is the only spot open anyways. thats to bad sry to hear

Parking in the back doesn't help... some ******* will still come out and park right next to you and ding your door. F*cking happened to me at the mall!

·
Registered
981 Posts
only the nice looking cars will park far in the back, thats what they do over here, that way u can park in the back with the other nice looking cars and u wont have to worry about them accidently hitting ur car cus at the same time they dont want there car to be hit

·
Registered
456 Posts
I know this is a thread hiack... but I always get confused if its you or dmdicks who has the dual tranny coolers?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
dude, I know the feeling... a little while back here in the NW we had a nice little storm... we lost power at our house so I went to raid walmart for some flashlights-
everysingle stupid cart was just flying around by itself- the wind was smashing them into all the cars... even the big metal "corral" meant to keep them was out for a stroll... funniest thing I ever saw..

·
Registered
57 Posts
I was waiting for a friend to get out of walmart one time, looked at the rear view mirror and theres a guy running at my car with terror on his face, looked infront of him and hit cart was going torwards my car. Good thing he grabbed it because I was about to get out and fight haha

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Indifference126 said:
I know this is a thread hiack... but I always get confused if its you or dmdicks who has the dual tranny coolers?
i have the duel tranny coolers (triple inlcuding the stock cooler)

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
05GT said:
Parking in the back doesn't help... some ******* will still come out and park right next to you and ding your door. F*cking happened to me at the mall!
The mall is an evil place to try an safely park your car without anybody ****ing it up!!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Sorry about your paint.

I always park in the back of the lot. Preferably next to an island so at least one side is bulletproof. Next option is next to a wellkept vehicle cuz you know they won't be careless. Stay away from soccer-mom SUVs at all costs! :m_headach

AND, as I walk to the store, I always grab one of those distant carts and take it in with me. I figure it's good karma .... or maybe good "carma". :m_xmas:

·
Registered
298 Posts
same damn thing happened to my tib in the best buy parking lot!! but somebodys car door hit my bodyline and I took it to a body shop and they quoted me $450 because it completely pushed in my body line.........god i hate ignorant people!!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Sorry about your ride.

Just had a cart hit my car the other day. I was waiting for a parking spot and out of nowhere this cart flies at my car; I tried to jump out and get it but I was too late.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
i got a zillion of dings in my car...

thats why i hate to go shopping

·
Banned
181 Posts
Tuscanishark08 said:
a tree hit mine.. does that count?
=must hear story :m_hijacke

·
Registered
252 Posts
First of all, stay away from wal-mart

·
Registered
279 Posts
My ride has not been hit...........yet. I hope it stays ok. Sorry to hear that man.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts