Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

What day is best for you?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

· Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:3_winkthu It's nearly time for our Annual meet in February. From what I understand it's been held at Dave & Busters in Milpitas, CA. Which is a great hangout for the whole family. They have a massive arcade for everyone. Two large bars, pool room, and banquet / dinning room. This is an especially important meet. Our group leader has stepped down so we need to reoranize for our club to remain intact. Eventhough I'm sure E-mail is going to be our main debate platform, a meet in person would expedite regrouping. This poll is for everyone to vote on the day that would be ideal for them.

We obviously will have to decide who will take over our group. I believe we should also discuss the possibilty of a new cental meeting location, based on Mileage + Member density (I haven't given any thought to this yet).

· Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry to here everything going on with the club, but i dont think ill be attending anymore meets , i traded in my tiburon last month for a mazdaspeed3, maybe if its ok with you guys ill show up now and then. good luck. Jon
Hey, man. It's cool. Even if you wanted to bring your mazda it'd be fine. Anytime you feel like hanging with us, feel free. How do you like it compared to your old shark? Did you have a v6 or i4?

· Registered
292 Posts
i have a 99 rd i live in stockton cali.....why is the the northern cali tib people faling down hilll.....we should keep on representing...

· Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have a 99 rd i live in stockton cali.....why is the the northern cali tib people faling down hilll.....we should keep on representing...
It's not falling apart just yet. We don't have a group leader right now and I've seen how these things go if no one is our central communicator. We have alot of people in the NorCal Group but attendence has been low with exception of the last Halloween meet.

· Registered
35 Posts
Hey, man. It's cool. Even if you wanted to bring your mazda it'd be fine. Anytime you feel like hanging with us, feel free. How do you like it compared to your old shark? Did you have a v6 or i4?
theres really not much to compare, i had the v6 ,the power and the handling is so diff the first thing i noticed besides the power was comfort of the seats no more stiff back after a long ride. maybe if the day at upcoming meet is a sunday ill try to go. Jon

· Rool : Pron Spammer
6,182 Posts
It's not falling apart just yet. We don't have a group leader right now and I've seen how these things go if no one is our central communicator. We have alot of people in the NorCal Group but attendence has been low with exception of the last Halloween meet.
The biggest problem is that Northern California itself is a large area. There are pockets of us around, but not enough in one area to make a major meet, so we try to do it with everyone. That leads to scheduling problems. There is actually a small, core group of us that have gone (and go) to virtually every meet, mod day or cruise.

· Registered
2,786 Posts
well for this meet i would greatly perfer a sunday. jus because its a lot more convient for me since i have to work Sats. since im going to be living on my own and need the day for money. so if you could schedule this on a sunday that would be awsome!

plus i prolly wont have insurence by then so ill bring a profolio of my car and mods and pics jus so u guys can bask in my glory lol just kidding:3_winkthu

6,182 Posts
I would hope that we could start getting together more than ANNUALLY! That's pretty bogus. We should really start trying to get together atleast once a month!
We normally do get together about once a month, but it's hard to do that with everyone so spread out. Kat kind of held that together. So, now we need to figure out if we can still do this. February is when we normally have the D&B meet.

6,182 Posts
Is there a spot that's for the MOST PART a centralized location for everyone! Obviously you can't cater TO EVERYONE's needs....but a general area....i went to a meet out in Modesto (and that was a good 2 1/2 hour drive for me)...which i don't mind doing!
That's why we did the Mod Day's at Kat's. She was more or less central to everyone - Sacramento, Fresno, San Francisco, etc. For the meets, we try to change the location to give people a chance from various areas to go. But that doesn't always work because the people closest to where the meet is being held sometimes don't show or only 1 shows.

· Registered
292 Posts
we should meet up in stockton..lol well i just hope we could hold on and dont let the tibby familly day....So who is willing to sacrafise and be the leadr of the tibbs in northern cali....thats the first step because without a leader everything is so disorganized so who is willing to step up and be the leader????

· Official NT Bunghole Licker
1,553 Posts
Uh yeah... because of work and school and some recent purchases on my part... probably wont make this meet. Sorry guys.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.