Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to start a Hyundai Tiburon GT/ coupe club in Vancouver, Washington. I'm looking for people who love there cars as much as I do. Tibbys are awesome cars. I've loved mine since I got it 4 months ago. So if there are any people out there in Vancouver, hit me up and let me know if u are interested in joining my group/club. Over time the more people we get there will be jackets made for members of the club only. Ladies you are welcome to join too. Call or text me at anytime my name is Tyler my number is 360-553-2300 hope to hear from you. Thanks Tyler, I'm trying so hard to get this group/club up and running its really hard so please help me out thanks guys.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hey Tyler. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I have some for you. The Tiburon scene in the northwest, for unknown reasons, has died out almost completely. A number of years ago it was booming, around 07-08. Tibs hardly ever show up to meets now-a-days which is indeed unfortunate. Even I moved away to Arizona for college but I still show up in whatever vehicle I have access to. It's going to be kind of difficult to get any large sort of local following in the Vancou area but we do already have a group up here called team x-culture. You can friend 187sks on facebook as he is the seasoned tib/hyundai veteran around here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Tyler. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I have some for you. The Tiburon scene in the northwest, for unknown reasons, has died out almost completely. A number of years ago it was booming, around 07-08. Tibs hardly ever show up to meets now-a-days which is indeed unfortunate. Even I moved away to Arizona for college but I still show up in whatever vehicle I have access to. It's going to be kind of difficult to get any large sort of local following in the Vancou area but we do already have a group up here called team x-culture. You can friend 187sks on facebook as he is the seasoned tib/hyundai veteran around here.
Hey do u have a tibby me and you could start a thing and see where it goes from there if ur from like Portland or somthing

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im in the couve. and just got a tibby
Hey r u the one who bought the black tibby that was sitting on hw 99 by the ghetto trailer park? Cus if so I've seen it and looked it and it's pretty sick so if that's the one u bought hit me up man i want tibbys in my group looking forward to hearing from you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts