Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

721 - 735 of 735 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Join up this new group; Great group of people. Several meets have already happened. We would like to see some more Hyundais. =] My name is Ryan! Come meet and hang out with us.

I cant post links yet so please look us up on Facebook! Northern California Hyundai

·
Registered
47 Posts
honestly i never see any tibs around my area which can be funny when you have people always pulling up next to you asking what kind of car you are driving

·
Registered
161 Posts
im in sacramento. nice to see this sub isnt completely dead.
You still in Sac? I live about two hours southeast of there, but my girlfriend just moved down to Elk Grove for a couple months to be with her family before she goes off to school again. I'm down there every couple of weeks, hit me up if you want to meet.

By the way, I figure I might as well throw this out there:
White 03 GT
Sonora, CA

I've seen a couple others around town, one red FL (I think..) with black rims and a black GK. Anybody on here?

·
Registered
45 Posts
You still in Sac? I live about two hours southeast of there, but my girlfriend just moved down to Elk Grove for a couple months to be with her family before she goes off to school again. I'm down there every couple of weeks, hit me up if you want to meet.

By the way, I figure I might as well throw this out there:
White 03 GT
Sonora, CA

I've seen a couple others around town, one red FL (I think..) with black rims and a black GK. Anybody on here?
Hey! I was just in groveland last weekend! My girlfriend lives there so I come visit every once in a while

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey! I was just in groveland last weekend! My girlfriend lives there so I come visit every once in a while
Oh nice! I have a couple really good friends that live over in Groveland! I'll be in the Sonora area until at least this fall, hit me up when you're visiting, maybe we could meet up!

·
Registered
231 Posts
hey guys. just wanted to check in. im actually located right where the 80 and the 5 intersect. there are a few of us tibs in the area. one white 03(my buddy brady) and another dude with a red one(stock rims though) there are a couple others in the area, one blue 05/06 with a supercharger... and a couple 01s that i see from time to time. we have a facebook group too, if that makes things easier. https://www.facebook.com/groups/NorCalHyundai/

·
Registered
47 Posts
hey guys im selling my s/c sadly due to forum rules it needs to be local pick up its an alpine i only had on the car for two days just to feel the difference and was planning a full set up due to some big family issues i need money and have to sell it. for the two days i ran it i did not have a boost gauge or anything else hooked up i planned to have it serviced because there is a 3 year gap on its history that i couldnt find any info. the intercooler inside the intake manifold needs to be replaced if you wish to go stage 1. i am asking 1k for local pick up
sc1.jpg
sc2.jpg
sc3.jpg
sc4.jpg
damage.jpg

·
Registered
231 Posts
hey guys im selling my s/c sadly due to forum rules it needs to be local pick up its an alpine i only had on the car for two days just to feel the difference and was planning a full set up due to some big family issues i need money and have to sell it. for the two days i ran it i did not have a boost gauge or anything else hooked up i planned to have it serviced because there is a 3 year gap on its history that i couldnt find any info. the intercooler inside the intake manifold needs to be replaced if you wish to go stage 1. i am asking 1k for local pick up
View attachment 92905
View attachment 92913
View attachment 92921
View attachment 92929
View attachment 92937

i MAY have a buyer for you... hes got a V6. let me see if he is interested.

721 - 735 of 735 Posts