Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving back after shooting some pool it was 12:30am. For some reason i decided to go threw the city to go home. Guess my exhaust is a little loud, lol. My buddy calls me "hey there is a cop moven up on you fast." sure as **** i get pulled over. I get the questions, the cop even laughed at me when he asked if i had been pulled over befor, for the exhaust. I say no, he say ha I find that hard to belive...

He said that he came after me for the exhaust and also I didn't make the light befor it turned red.
Befor you know it I have 2 cops behind me now. Im like damn this isn't good.
Then a 3rd cop passes and back up, and says what did you do now. Im like damn how lucky am I, I know this cop.

I wired his house for him, so he says let me see what I can do for you. He goes back talkes to the cops. They come up hand me my info back and said it doesn't pay to have a loud exhaust does it...

I guess I got pretty lucky tonight. would of got 100$ fine for the exhaust and at least 100$ for the light..Im glad I wired that cops house.............

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
i need to be an electrician...lol.....i need some luck around here......i'm getting sick of defensive driving..lessons..lol

·
Registered
918 Posts
just a quick ???, is the borla, dc headers, and injen cai, and high flow cat setup that loud? or is it other mods? I already have the borla, and injen but was looking forward to the headers and high flow cat. Was the cop an a** hole or is it really that loud?

·
Registered
514 Posts
I had something like that happen the other day. I work for a county as a 911 dispatcher, and I was going down Ritchie Hwy the other day and rolled a right at the red light...well the cop behind me didnt like that to much so he pulled me over. So I have my friend in the car and I tell him to grab my registration. He couldnt find it so I started looking and had my glove box ripped apart when he walked up to the window. Asked me what I got pulled over for and all that jaz and asked what I do because of the badge in the wallet and the PD tags. Well I told him and it turns out that he lives in the county I dispatch for, so we started talkin for about 2 or 3 min when I got another call and left (no warnings or anything). As I was pulling off my friend started laughing a storm and got me laughing because he didnt realize that cops just let you roll out when the meet somone they know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts