Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You can buy these for $156.00 on the net or make your own for? Well I have less then $30 in mine. I am not done but I think you get the point. High HP Tib owners may wanna make some of their own. Just a thought.... :3_winkthu

I put it this in the NGM thread because where else are there any high HP Tib's???

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
03TibbGT said:
Looks like lower control arms

Sorry that is the wrong answer.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
How about making me some, and I'll pay you :) You can just send them on to TC for me since he'll be doing all the fun stuff ;)

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Yeah it looks just like my traction bars! They work great, I get no wheel hop at all with mine!

·
Banned
642 Posts
Where would you attach these too. I would like t have these. They will be good for well racing anywhere. :)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
How about a DIY?

That sounds like a fantastic weekend project; and you can't beat the cost.

·
Registered
355 Posts
12secTib said:
You can buy these for $156.00 on the net or make your own for? Well I have less then $30 in mine. I am not done but I think you get the point. High HP Tib owners may wanna make some of their own. Just a thought.... :3_winkthu

I put it this in the NGM thread because where else are there any high HP Tib's???

Ge... I dono. Mabye the Forced Induction area?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Carrera1984 said:
Ge... I dono. Mabye the Forced Induction area?

You completely missed the point. But thanks for your concern... :3_redcard

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
12secTib said:
Maybe try the carribean section ;) J/k

nice, put up a DIY

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
12secTib said:
You completely missed the point. But thanks for your concern... :3_redcard
Hello,

I think I got your point. You said something about posting in the NGM forum because that is where all of the High Horsepower cars reside that would need somehting like this. Did I get that right?

Thanks T.C.

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Of coarse you did. And he knew I was going to need these and wants to make me some......sin't that right :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nextgen03gt said:
Hello,

I think I got your point. You said something about posting in the NGM forum because that is where all of the High Horsepower cars reside that would need somehting like this. Did I get that right?

Thanks T.C.

dig dig dig dig :mango: :apple: :m_banana: :eek:range: you got it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts