Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hmm heres pics of my tibby nothing special all stock but soon to get items just doing before pics since it was finally warm outside ( YES 6 degress ) and I washed it in the freezing cold hands are still cold :( ! Anywho heres pics of my 2003 i4 tibby with no mods yet but soon to get Feb: ark dual exhaust, CAI, ASAP: some rims cant decide opinons if any you have any, in May: possibly a lip or a new bumper and a carbon hood

Check out those mods lol :3_wink:

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
well thats as stock as they get lol .....gl with all your mods hope you get all the ones you want ...cause that thing is naked lol

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wait wait lol actually it has a GPS system and blue fast and furious seat covers and a cd player :0!

·
Registered
720 Posts
rims are the toughest choice I've had so far in modding this caar. its hard to find a model that looks just as good if not better than the stock v6' wheels. i'd even recommend gettin a set of those to start yourself off.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Happy moddings !

P.S: was it 6 °C or 6°F ?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
take those seat covers off!

those things are cheesy as hell

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no it doesnt sounds like a motor bike lawl.. i need seat covers ppl are pigs in my car dirty everything.. 6 c lol

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Stock, very.. Ah, I hate to bump this one up, especially since he is banned now, but in my search through the entire members page, it helps me keep track of the threads I viewed! ; )

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
hey bud mine was stock once upon a time too..so was everyone elses tib on here. save ur cash, and start buyin some mods.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts