1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:3_redcard ****THIS WILL BE A NON-POSTING THREAD, INFO ONLY
THANK YOU****

Team TNT
Is having 1 last HOORAY (BBQ/meet) before it gets too cold to stand around in parking lots looking at cars & taking pictures

:3_bdaybig All reading this thread are welcome to attend, as always, kids are welcome!!! :3_bdaybig

It will be held in Virginia's capitol city of Richmond . Good times are to be had by all. :3_bier:
We look forward to having a BBQ, meeting with some new & old friends, socializing, picture taking, followed by a caravan tour of the city.
This will all be going down Saturday, Nov 18th in Forrest Hill Park, we plan to kick things off @ 1pm

Here are directions to Forest Hill Park...........

Coming from the South
Take 64 East to Powhite parkway 150.
Take the Powhite parkway exit off of 64 east.
Once on Powhite go about 4-5miles. You will cross the James River (6 lane bridge).
Take the Forest Hill Ave exit (50 cent toll). This is the first exit when you cross the bridge. Just stay to the right when on bridge.

Make a left onto Forest Hill Ave. You will go through 3 stop lights.
Once you go through the 3rd stop light you will go about a mile and then will make a left onto 42nd street.
Go through 3 stops signs. The park will be on your right.

**There will be a caravan from SoVA, leaving the Wal-Mart parking lot in Newport News on Jefferson Ave @ 11am

If you are rollin from North this is the way
Merge onto I-95 S toward RICHMOND.
Take the I-64 W / I-195 S exit- EXIT 79- toward POWHITE PKWY / CHARLOTTESVILLE.
Merge onto I-195 S via EXIT 186 on the LEFT toward US-60 / POWHITE PKWY / US-360 W (Portions toll).
Keep LEFT to take VA-76 S toward VA-150 / POWHITE PKWY / US-60 / US-360 (Portions toll).
Take the FOREST HILL AVE exit.
Keep LEFT at the fork to go on FOREST HILL AVE / VA-683.
End at W 41st St

Hope to see you all there!!!

**P.S. You do not need to POST TO ATTEND, you may just show............you know that time & place

So Far I Have
Mo' = Flashlight, toilet paper (just in case), trash bags, plates & plastic ware +1 (Tib driver)
Tonic = Ketchup, mustard +1
Chad = Soda, cooler +1
Tate = Chips
Kiki = Wings +1
Sam = Desserts
Matt Jr = Burgers +1
Senior = Hot Dogs
Doc =
Crowe = Shirts & decals
Niki = Candles+1
Delta = +1
Shorty = Napkins/paper towels +2
Vito = Ice
Tiger = +1 (possible Tib driver)
Omega =
Mitch =
"No Show, NON Tib having" Tom =
Voodoo = +1
Patrick =
Jer =
Caliban = Charcoil & fluid
Nite Shark = hot dog & burger buns
Steve =
Marc =
TS =
Maryland Crew =
Adain (Dee)
Falcon =??
Winkie =??

There's also Rooman Jr & Lil Chico...they all check NT but don't post so I don't know.
My count is 35 + or -

***P.S. This is a B.Y.O.B. affair, also brings cups if you B.Y.O.B.***

Anyone else that is planning on coming who's name isn't up there, please PM me or just SHOW…the MORE THE MERRIER!!!

Mods, you may delete this thread on 19 Nov, thank you

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
just to let you know, Penn is going to be coming with his tib, and cameron will probaly come with me to eat all of the food.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So is this the official thread, or is Nikki's? I'm confused.

·
Registered
521 Posts
For anyone that is interested, I will have my 3rd brakelight decals with me. Only have a few left. I have black tuscani, chrome tuscani, a red tuscani and tiburon, 1 chrome tiburon, and a white tiburon/tuscani. They will be $5 each. Let me know.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What does everyone think for after the meet?

Bowling (drinking, bowling, making fools of ourselves) or bar & grill (i.e. Applebee's) (same as bowling, just without the bowling)

The only other thing that we have is Indoor cart racing......it's like $22/person, but it's in SoVA & no drinking.

Please PM me with your answers

·
Registered
44 Posts
I opt bowling

·
Registered
386 Posts
3 more day.. hopefully ill have my new headlight in by then and dyno'd friday... see yall saturday

·
Registered
986 Posts
how many of these god damn threads is there going to be wtf! holy ****. anyways im not going to make it. hyundai does go to the exhaust shop friday morning! but work is taken up my whole ****in saturday.

·
Registered
0 Posts
:::::DANCES Through this thread:::::: Singin ::::::: LOOKIE @ me LOOKIE @ me:::::::

·
Registered
986 Posts
zeenon53 said:
^^^^ your a bum.....

you dont want none of the 1.5 sohc liters of fury my friend lol. the hyundai is sick like that! no rear bumper and all lmao. :3_nosthum :3_bier:

whats going on later on that night after the 'meet'?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts