·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Lookin good and congrats man!!!

-BRR

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Anybody's can if mine did, lol. Seriosly. I had absolutely no money when I started on my car. None. I just set my mind to it, and did it. Somehow, I managed, with very little money. God works in mysterious ways, and as long as you have the faith man, anything CAN happen ;) No matter what your monetary situation is.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
READY2PLAY said:
Anybody's can if mine did, lol. Seriosly. I had absolutely no money when I started on my car. None. I just set my mind to it, and did it. Somehow, I managed, with very little money. God works in mysterious ways, and as long as you have the faith man, anything CAN happen ;) No matter what your monetary situation is.
true..... i guess if someone can get a $180k loan for a house with no down payment and 1% intrest...... anything is possible.... :3_winkthu

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats on the COTM. Glad I could help you add to the new set-up. I'm a SSG in the Army at Polk headed to a stan in the near future for the second time this year.

·
4,366 Posts
Thanks for helpin me out man. That was the last piece I needed for my setup ;) I'm with the AF right now, and I fall directly under CENTCOM right now.

·
4,366 Posts
SlovenianTuscani said:
Wait a minute is that your wife or somebody else on the last page of cardomain where there are two pics of you and two of a woman?l'm a bit confused now.

lol, it's my wife. i was just teasing you about calling her my girlfriend. if she heard someone say I had a girlfriend, she'd flip out.

·
Registered
625 Posts
calvin152 said:
Congrats on COTM man! You've got one killer lookin tib :3_bier:
Not usually a fan of kits, but damn dude your car gave me wood

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow!!! That car is just amazing...im pretty much speechless, you definitely deserve it man, CONGRATS!!! (just make sure its not all show and no go, get some more performance parts and you'll be set) Awesome looking car tho

121 - 140 of 140 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.