Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A BIG THANK YOU TO TIBTUNR FOR MAILING ME THE MAG! Thank you so much, that meant a lot to me :)

If anyone has the copy of S3 with the article please mail it to me, I can send you $ via paypal if you need.

Check it out:

Here are the full resolution files if you would like to read it or print to keep for those that are in the article:

www.mrphoto.nt-uploader.com/pasmag.jpg
www.mrphoto.nt-uploader.com/pasmag1.jpg
www.mrphoto.nt-uploader.com/pasmag2.jpg

Thanks to all the members on here that helped me out with the car!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
nice, congrats to all. very pleasant to see!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Ya it's a pretty cool issue. Sound creations which has done my custom enclosure showed me the magazine which also has my car shown in it. :3_chubby:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah, the editor emailed me the comp pages about six weeks ago. Good stuff. One more article to go from this summer's event ... we'll have some publicity in the December issue of Import Tuner. It definitely pays to go to Hyundai's rallies ....

·
Registered
588 Posts
hey be sure to check out the spread on team rpm and the photo spread of Sauna and Fleecy include in the mag. one of the biggest teams in north carolina. there a great bunch of guys n girls.

Hey speck hmmmmm i wonder if anybody you know has sauna's cell# and aim addy........................ bwhahahahahahahahhhahahahaha

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
saw this when it first came out congrats i allways skim the pictures to see if i find my car pics from any big shows i go to when i saw the tib section i was proud that acouple tiburons made it in. good work guys and guys

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratulations to everyone that attended you all had great cars! Everyone was great and I had a lot of fun meeting everyone. I hope next year even more people will show up, Hyundai treated us great the entire weekend!

Again, if anyone has the copy of S3 with the article please mail it to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.