Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

GROUP BUY OVER! NO MORE ORDERS ACCEPTED.

Please see the normal thread for this item:

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161108

In an attempt to gain faith on NT, and to show many new customers our excellent service and speed in shipment, I will be running an NT-only group buy on HID kits. I am losing money on this deal, but I would like to give back to this community to reestablish our good standing and presence here.

Therefore, I will be offering our top-quality HID conversion kits, PRECISION HID, for an unheard-of $55. You will never see any other sales on this item, as the normal price already brings us minimal profit margins.

We need 20 people to make this work! You can purchase any size, any color, just need to hit that 20 people mark to place the order with the manufacturer. No orders will be shipped until all 20 spots are filled.

Once we get 20 people lined up, the kits are shipped via Express DHL from China, and then Priority service to you, for a wait time of about a week.

Please use this code when checking out to join the group buy:

SIZES:
2003-2006 TIB: H7 LOW BEAM, 9006 FOG
2007-2008 TIB: H11 LOW BEAM, 9006 FOG

1. Garrett L.
2. Ryan R.
3. Denis B.
4. Chris F. x2
5. Mike B. x2
6. Steven B. x2
7. Inderdeep x2
8. Joe V. E.
9. James P.
10. Andrew K.
11. Josh W. x2
12. Dustin H.
13. Ryan C.
14. Joe E.
15. Don R.
16. Vince G.
17. Sean K.
18. Michael W. x2
19. Matt K. x2
20. David R. x2

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you!
Paul

·
Registered
317 Posts
what are the bulbs for low beam and fog lights?

and how important are harnesses, im wondering if i should include these in my order.. i think this is my calling to install HIDS

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
haha i just bought a kit on friday, just missed the boat!

but this deal is amazing you guys should get on this ASAP

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
What color temp would you recommend on both high & low beam??? With this kind of price... might as well get them both done.
its really personal preference.. you should get the same temp for both low and high, i personally like 6000K but its really up to you.. here is a guide

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I will be coming through ST Louis within the next week to you have a place i can buy your products direct and also avoid the "shipping issues" lol.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
these are the small ballast kits right?? and ill probably jump onto this one for the 6000k lows ill PM you later today (its 330 in the morning) if i do because i might want a couple other things

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
so paul you rock.. im totally probably jumping on this tomorrow.

just one question. the kit includes lows and fogs right, but what about highs, are those separate?

·
Registered
719 Posts
I've been looking to upgrade my foglights after getting some low beam HID's. Looks like I will be investing my money in DD (SMD AE + Group Buy HID Kit) :D. Just curious, but what is the size for 2003-2006 highbeam? I know it's not really recommended, but I'm curious.

Thanks Paul!

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
High beam size for 2003-2006 is also H7!

Thanks!
Paul

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
hard to get these things rolling when you need 20 individual committed buyers before YOU move on your end. Otherwise you're just collecting. The most goodwill involved here is you not taking a profit. A truly goodwill project would be "I'm getting 20 kits and selling them for $55. First come first served. Buy now and get them shipped now." At the moment you still have all the risk SQUARELY ON THE BUYER. So, no, I would not consider this a goodwill project.

1 - 20 of 224 Posts