Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is the Official NW Spotted Thread.

I dont think any rules need to be made as of now. If you see a fellow Tiburon driver on the road you can post it here. If you see them every day and are stalking them :2_eek: and want to post it go ahead.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Beware! Faulty memory ahead!! :3_puh2:

White GK pulled in behind me just today coming into Stanwood.
See RD regularly in Stanwood Viking shopping center.
Saw GK parked in I-5 Stanwood exit park-n-ride today.
Saw GK at Stanwood Athletic Club parking lot a while back.

Colors evade me tho!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Well I used to see Liam's Tiburon on a regular basis...

A black Tiburon in the Woodinville, Redmond area
and another blue one without a spoiler here as well. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Tiburons seen today,

3 silver GK's driving together in the left lane of I-5 North by Federal Way (you know the bumpy part of the freeway that they REALLY need to fix...)

and a silver RD2 w/ clear tailights that I stomped on, on I-5 North just before the Swift/Albro exit (2 exits before I-90 interchange).

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Today saw a silver GK at Stanwood Chiropractic and the exit 212 Park-n-Ride ride car is a Black GK with a Tuscani trunk badge!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I see Elantras and Tibs all the time on the road, but none are modded to my knowledge.

I did see one RD Tib that had altezzas following me in Spanaway Park today. There is a GK with a big spoiler sitting in a driveway on 106th Street sometimes. I see Steven's GK occationally when I go to a nearby middle school in the morning.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spotted red 03 Tib yesterday heading South on Broadway (North Everett) at about 1:30pm. Was this any of you guys :3_coool:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Got into a small cornering "duel" with a black GK yesterday. Tuscani badges and wheel caps, and duel exhaust... :) So fun!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I saw a black GT yesterday (03 or 04 I guess. Don't know my years yet. New gen anyway), on TV Highway in Hillsboro (close to my house) but the windows were so tinted..... I couldn't see IN it. It was not Meje's, I don't think, as it didn't look like the hot one with the wild wheels and doors! It was turning into someplace near the Esplenade (shopping center).

I see a red 03 or 04, GT I think, out here in Grehsam where I work, occasionally. NO, I don't work occasionally, I work all the time! I SEE IT occasionally! Note the comma Hehehehehe :3_puh2:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Fellow GK on I-5 (northbound) with me this morning (Tues, April 11, 5:30 AM). We had a pretty good time.
It was a Silver Tib, No spoiler, tinted windows.

I just just cruisin to work, and I think it was around Federal Way, this car gets on the freeway and just rides beside me... then later, I decide to see what it is, OH, another GK. So, we just stick together for like 15 miles or so until I have to get off. Made the morning commute much nicer.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Today spotted a nice white Tib at about noon heading east on 4th st in marysville. Anyone here?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Ory69 said:
I saw a black GT yesterday (03 or 04 I guess. Don't know my years yet. New gen anyway), on TV Highway in Hillsboro (close to my house) but the windows were so tinted..... I couldn't see IN it. It was not Meje's, I don't think, as it didn't look like the hot one with the wild wheels and doors! It was turning into someplace near the Esplenade (shopping center).

I see a red 03 or 04, GT I think, out here in Grehsam where I work, occasionally. NO, I don't work occasionally, I work all the time! I SEE IT occasionally! Note the comma Hehehehehe :3_puh2:
Hahaha!!!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I saw a very clean looking red Tib yesterday afternoon driving through down town Tualatin. I was to far away to see what the car was riding on but the rims looked sweet...

·
Registered
122 Posts
R100, SVT lighting huh? I always wanted to give one of those a spin around the block... anyway... =)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Project-*D* said:
Spotted a black 05 GK yesterday going coming off of Avondale road in Redmond...
I just KNOW I'm gonna get cloberred here.................. but...... what's a "GK"?

:3_redcard

1 - 20 of 258 Posts