Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 420 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Northwest People:

Post your general location, color, model and year. Hopefully we can get a 'visual registry' of Tiburons in the NorthWest. when you post this info I will add it to the "NW Tiburon owners list"

I'll start:

2003 Tiburon, white, Marysville, Washington.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
2004 Tib GT Tidal Wave Camano Island, Wa. great idea!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Duffer and cclngthr, I added you two dudes to the list :3_coool:

By the way how do you guys like the idea of using the color of your car as the color of your contact info heeheh?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Szien said:
05 Rally Red Se Tiburon, Sequim (Port Angeles)
Szien, I added you to the list buddy.

Also I've been told that you had questions for me (from Pumbashari) regarding forced induction options for your brand new Tiburon. Send me a PM and I will try my best to answer all of your questions :3_coool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
2001 Hyundai Tiburon----RD2 Cardinal Red Bothell, WA

Good Idea...hope you get your car done soon.....Need to go to the track this summer!! :3_devil:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
redturbulance said:
2001 Hyundai Tiburon----RD2 Cardinal Red Bothell, WA

Good Idea...hope you get your car done soon.....Need to go to the track this summer!! :3_devil:
redturbulance, i got you on the list man :3_coool:

Hopefully I will be able to get my car into the shop next week sometime :3_shiny:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
2003 Hyundai Tiburon---GK20. Carbon Blue. Woodinville Washington.
I've got the Injen, NewTiburon.com and soon to be Project GK decals on my car ;)

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Project-*D* said:
2003 Hyundai Tiburon---GK20. Carbon Blue. Woodinville Washington.
I've got the Injen, NewTiburon.com and soon to be Project GK decals on my car ;)
Project-*D* you've been added to the list :3_coool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Carbon Blue Gangsta leanin' 3 wheel motion autocrossin, '03 Elantra GT Sport. Des Moines, WA (Timmy) I have a V6 Tib rear sway bar, and Tuscani strut bar, and soon Tib struts so you should add me to the tib list LOL!!! (j/k)

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pumbaa said:
Carbon Blue Gangsta leanin' 3 wheel motion autocrossin, '03 Elantra GT Sport. Des Moines, WA (Timmy) I have a V6 Tib rear sway bar, and Tuscani strut bar, and soon Tib struts so you should add me to the tib list LOL!!! (j/k)
Added you to the list homey :3_coool:

·
Registered
17 Posts
1997 Tiburon, chipped and faded blueish green paint (can't really tell.....) :3_confuse

soon to be painted/carbon hood/flyryde decals upt he a-hole...

If you don't see me...you'll hear me! lol, I live in Seattle (Beacon Hill, aka ghetto).

-Patrick

·
Banned
4,260 Posts
Well I'm sure that I am already on the hit list ;)
But for new peeps who don't know me.........
Silverlining, 2003 Super Silver GT 6speed, no current mods on the actual car yet except my GarageGK stickers that get me in trouble with the ricer/racers at the lights;) Lambo door kit from Mettallix, and an alternate hood and new emblems in my livingroom awaiting time and $$.
Living in Vancouver, Washington.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
evoxd, Patreezy, and Silverlining I have added all you cool peeps to the list :3_coool:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
QUINT said:
evoxd, Patreezy, and Silverlining I have added all you cool peeps to the list :3_coool:

You guys dont go to sleep..... Is iit like "sleepless in Seattle"? :3_yawnee:

Looks like the Oregon section is still empty so i guess I will be the first one....

Screen Name: r100s
Ride1: 03' GK / S1 (Orange)
Ride2: 03' XD / D1 (White)

and can I request for another member?

Screen Name: hojin4eva
Ride1: 03' GK / Will be S1 in a month (White)

Quint, are you coming down for that event @ Torquefreaks? I wanna see your car running again~ :3_yes:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
r100s, thaks for pasing on hojin4eva's info. I added both you pimps to the list :3_winkthu

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to attend the meet at Torquefreaks, my car won't be done by then. Plus i have to work Sat anyways. I'm really bummed because i have missed every meet for the last 4 months because of not being able to drive my car for long distances :3_sadley: I can't wait until it's finished so I can go to the meets again, i miss seeing everyone :3_coool:

1 - 20 of 420 Posts