Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,687 Posts
Buy the parts, then find a radio/electronics shop to do the repair. The BCM removal is not too bad, some connectors can be a little bit of a PITA though.....

·
NT.com Co-Site Designer
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buy the parts, then find a radio/electronics shop to do the repair. The BCM removal is not too bad, some connectors can be a little bit of a PITA though.....
Yea...not really comfortable taking it apart by myself. Was hoping someone who already did this before could do it for me.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hey man, I'm in Claremont. Charlie is right, your best off getting the parts, taking out the BCM and having a TV or some other electrical repair place fix it. Shouldn't be too hard to take the BCM out, but I have never done it personally.

As a side note, join us on Facebook if you are on it. Search for SoCal Tiburon/Tuscanis and join our group. We are always looking for new members! And we have a meet and crusie coming up in about a month!

·
Super Moderator
8,687 Posts
Yea...not really comfortable taking it apart by myself. Was hoping someone who already did this before could do it for me.
It's not hard to remove a BCM, just a little tight & "fiddely"....... Remove bottom of drivers dash, start unplugging the BCM, unclip it from the mount, finish unplugging the BCM...... go get it fixed (opening the case itself is also easy...).

I've done a number of BCM swaps/removals........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts