Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
please tell me where the front diffuser lip kit came from and side skirt inserts as well...exactly what i've been looking for!! what size rims and tires do u have by the way??

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
another great looking car.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
sharkk90 said:
Wow love the color, but I live in the desert and black would be a nightmare. Now that I see the 05 headlights against the black paint, I notice the lights are not quite black enough. Would look SICK if you repainted them gloss black.. WOW it would look like the stealth bomber....kinda..ok not really but you get the point. I just bought Electric Red SE and i'm definitly going to repaint the front lights. Oh Oh and you should bake your tails and paint them gloss black too... fuk those black lights from shark racing, they are made with the 03-04 tails which suck, the 05 06 are much better.

PS couldnt help but notice, it looks like your ODO reads 14K or something like that, is it an illusion or was the car used??

yea i get what youre ttrying to say staw sugguested that but i like the contrast of the flat oem hl n tails.

it says 1640 on the odo the car now has 2200ish miles i test drove it with 10 miles on the odo

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Mikelantra2323 said:
please tell me where the front diffuser lip kit came from and side skirt inserts as well...exactly what i've been looking for!! what size rims and tires do u have by the way??

ok lol you go to miami and you look up fiber implants on the phone book directory. then you get to the shop, you discuss price and materials, you stop by every 2 days for 2-3 weeks and push him into doing it, then you get it installed n voila lol. pretty much custom, fabbed up in miami reinstalled on this new 06 from my 03

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
thanks for all the love again. i shall await someone to contact me about those turbo wax products.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.