Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
G-Power
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boom Bam. Such is how one of my best friends describes our ability to modify cars. Get it done fast, get it done right. Boom Bam. Unfortunately not all of us can afford to do this. Want it done fast? Want it done right? My motto is to do it yourself. Wisely, not blindly, enter Newtiburon.com. I came one here over a year ago in search of aftermarket and product trends within the Tiburon. Amazingly enough there was not much of the support I anticipated. It was however much more than that of my back then current car, my first car, a 1995 Toyota Corolla.

Many lessons learned with that car. After I modified it to my tastes, I decided to take on a new project. A 2003 GS auto Tiburon. After hustling a bustling, I managed to get the exterior to my satisfaction.

Some months later I relocated to NC and decided a v6 GT manual would make me happier, I desired leather and the new FL as well. So back to the Corolla we went. A year went by and after much thought and consideration; I decided to sell the Corolla.

I bought the car in August, called, it was in stock, and test drove it, got the right price, and drove out two hours later. I went to a local restaurant to celebrate with the family and two hours later, I was tearing into the headlights reinstalling the HID kit.
The next day was Lip Kit and wheel day. Reinstalled the Exhaust and ordered the Eibach shocks that same day.I spent the next Saturday installing the shocks and Tein springs. Success, I considered it done. For show purposes, the engine bay still was too dull.
Shopping away, I bought a Cold Air Intake and some CF trims was all I wanted to accentuate it.

So many goodies, so little time. Why stop now? I found a decent DVD LCD double din and had to have it.

Such is what you see here. My goal with this car was to make a modified car that was modified enough to be unique but to look like a dealer-installed option to the average person. The car is mostly stock, as I do not think it needs much to make an amazing looking
car.

Lastly I wanted to add some of myself into the car.
Little details I would only appreciate. More and more of these will show up in the future but these are as of now.

I want to thank NT.com for this opportunity, my car club in Miami for its years of devotion, and my sponsor Logix Motorsports (currently in the works for the production of the lip kit).

Congrats Shark Tales!!!

And once again from our awesome site sponser Turbo Wax, Shark Tales will receive:

1) 4oz Turbo Wax Paint Protection
1) 4oz Turbo Wax Pre Wax Cleanser
1) 4oz Turbo Wax Tire Gel
1) 4oz Turbo Wax 3 Amigos
1) 4oz Turbo Wax Last Minute Detailer
1) 4oz Turbo Wax Car Shampoo
1) Applicator

Disclaimer : Article was written by Shark Tales. Any thing that makes your eyes bleed is not the responsibility of Newtiburon.com and its affiliates.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
wowzer

lookin good!

·
Banned
349 Posts
Hey..Yea I wanna know too, whered you hook up with that engine cover man, is that carbon fiber or somethin else?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Very Nice! Congrats!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Beautiful car man, and i love the engine cover

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.