Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Except for the bumper and things that are free the shipping is included. I’m located in Connecticut.If someone calls dibs I would be willing to hold only a few days.

Used clutchmasters lightweight flywheel.
Was on the car for about four years. 250

Used Koni struts. Used for about 60k. Plenty of life left. No leaks. Comes with all hardware. The fronts are already in the stock housing. You will need to cut your rear struts to put these in. 200

New Magnaflow muffler. Part 14415 50

New Moog control arm bushings. Moog makes two different bushings. This is the more expensive of the two. Part k201658 20 for both

New Auto 7 trailing arm bushings. Part 840-0125 20 for all 4

New Sharkracing subframe metal collar. It is supposed to prevent movement of the subframe. They come in a set of four but we can only use two for the front two bushings. 25 for both

New cupholders 25 a piece

New center brace room bar. I purchased this many years ago I believe before the ultra racing bar came out and I never installed it. I attached a picture as well of one on eBay. 100

Used Fl Front bumper with grills and fog lights. Color code: WN (moonlit blue) Pulled from a junk yard. Small crack underneath that can’t be seen on the car and could be easily repaired. 200

Used Driverside side skirt. Color code WN. Scratch on it as seen in pic. Free

Used Crash bar. Free

Used progress rear sway bar with energy suspension greaseable poly bushings. Sway bar is an adjustable 22mm bar. Bushings are about a year old. 200

Attachments

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bro sorry this doesnt help you sell anything but coming on here was a blast from the past. i remember always coming across your posts cuz of your avatar lol. whose that damn chick again? blanking on her name.
Lol Vida Guerra. I think I’ve had the pic since 2005.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts