Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need 4 perfect OEM 17" wheels. No dings, no dents, no curb rash and not out of round. I now I should be looking in parts for sale but I did, and all the threads are old so they're all sold. So if anyone has them, but wasn't looking to sell them just yet, lemme know how much you want for them please.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have three 17" rims i emailed you the pictures in my other thread $100 a piece shipped nomatter what please i gotta get rid of these lol!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$100 a piece is a little much, especially for only 3 when I need a set of 4. Anyways come down on the price and we'll see. Bump for anyone else also with their OEM 17" wheels for sale, no damage or no major damage preferred.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Do you need these with tires?

·
Banned
173 Posts
Pm Me For Prices Straight From Dealer Wholesale

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tires are not a neccessary, list prices with or without tires, it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
why do you need the stock rims?...do u have aftermarket ones on right now?...i'll trade ya....lol....

rims and tires only used 3 months.....but they're still on the car...and i don't have any rims to put on in place...lol....so i would probably charge more so i can get rims to put on my car...

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I have a set of four, clean, NO curb rash, good tread left (15k) pressure always maintained, rotated etc., I am thinking of getting some rims and tires soooo, I'm selling these $400 you p/u

1 - 9 of 9 Posts