Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Used Walbro 255 fuel pump. working 100 %, 15K KM. $125.00

6 Stock injectors 190cc. bought off another member, have not used or tested them, AS IS is $25

24 Lash adjusters for V6. 50K km. 100% working condition. $100

Aftermarket Intake manifold for V6. comes with mounting hardware.3K km excellent condition. $125

OE Black door handles off 2004 tib. taken off in 2005, great shape, $30 Pending djeterss

All items plus shipping from Canada. Prices in USD

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
hmmm, just so you know, that intake manifold is a joke and no one sill buy it for performance, there was a test done on here and you actually loose power (about 10 HP and 10 ft/lbs of torque) from that IM, but i might be interested in taking it and hacking it up for my custom one im going to build. but in my eyes its no where close to worth 125bucks.

Free bump and good luck with sale, ill get back to you in a couple of days about that intake manifold, just need to get my paycheck.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
^^ i agree with him id say ill give u 30 shipped lol ive been trying to get ahold of one of these to make new runners for it

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please Keep your negative comments out of my sales thread. I never showed up at your garage sale and told people not to buy your blow up doll because it dosn't blow as hard as you neighbours blow up doll. lol I just want to get this stuff out of my garage.

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Please Keep your negative comments out of my sales thread. I never showed up at your garage sale and told people not to buy your blow up doll because it dosn't blow as hard as you neighbours blow up doll. lol I just want to get this stuff out of my garage.
why a blow up doll??.... they are not negative comments, they are just letting other members know about this manifold. I for one would want to know what the gains are for it. It will not enhance performance. your better selling it to someone who wants to hack it up a bit and turn it into a manifold that gains power

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, Never said it would enhance performance, hahaha. I just want this thing out of my life already. I had a feeling that thing would get people going in here. I was hoping to keep this a sales only thread but like thats going to happen. hehe

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
LOL, Never said it would enhance performance, hahaha. I just want this thing out of my life already. I had a feeling that thing would get people going in here. I was hoping to keep this a sales only thread but like thats going to happen. hehe
your right. I edited my last post. GL with the sale

·
Registered
740 Posts
if you have more than one person that wants that mani... my bf has one at his house he isnt using... send the second dibs person my way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts