Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To participate in this project, please check out the thread in the "Announcements" forum.

Looky

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Hey Gamz, I brought this up with Richard a month or so back but he has been really busy so I will throw it by you.....

For every COTM could you guys make a enlarged pic with the site name and COTM and the member name so we could use it as a desktop background? I think that would be pretty sweet ....

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Gamz, I brought this up with Richard a month or so back but he has been really busy so I will throw it by you.....

For every COTM could you guys make a enlarged pic with the site name and COTM and the member name so we could use it as a desktop background? I think that would be pretty sweet ....
That's an awesome idea.

I can do it going forward.... to go back through past COTMs would be tedious, and I would have to request a new pic from everyone.

Great idea, consider it done for the future!

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
That's an awesome idea.

I can do it going forward.... to go back through past COTMs would be tedious, and I would have to request a new pic from everyone.

Great idea, consider it done for the future!
Yeah I didnt mean to do all the previous ones..lol

It would be cool to take a few of the photos and make them high res for the desktops.

You the man :3_worship

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
dang you i won COTM like last january and i want a backgound lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts