Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 779 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is dedicated to all bodykits and lip-type kits that were made for the 2003-2006 Tiburon. Below are general pictures of each kit, listed in alphabetical order. If you would like to receive additional pictures for one or more of the bodykits listed below, please e-mail me at [email protected] and inquire. If you have pictures that you would like to submit for consideration, feel free to e-mail them to me.

AeroGear "Hybrid-2"

AeroGear "Soju"

Alfin

APC "Fusion"

Art Tech "Orca"

ATH

Baron

Club GTR "Italio"

Club GTR "Tuscani-1"

Concepto "S1"

Ections

Fluxion

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Fluxion "EMU"

Fluxion II

Genius Design

G-Games "Thunder"

GT Project

GT Tech "N1 Indigo"

GT Tech "L1"

GT Tech "L2"

GT Tech "L3"

GT Tech "FL-X"

GT Tech "FL-Z"

Hana Motors

Iberdesign "Outlaw"

Indigo Racing

Integro

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ixion

Ixion F/L Diffuser

Ixion "Junon"

Jenis

Jet Speed

Key Performance

LineTech "LTR"

LineTech "LTS"

M&S Carart "DS"

M&S Carart "Euro" Lip

M&S Carart "FL Type-A"

M&S Carart "FL Type-B"

M&S F/L2 Conversion

M&S Carart "LS"

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
M&S Carart "Metaphor" Basic

M&S Carart "Metaphor" Wide Body

M&S Carart "Warrior" Basic

M&S Carart "Warrior" Wide Body

Mecha

Nastec "HT-1"

Nastec "HT-2"

Neumann "TX-1"

P.A.L. Design

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raven

Razzi

Rector

Rector "GT"

Road Runs

Saint Designs

Shark Racing "SC-2"

Shark Racing "SC-3"

Shumann Motorsport

Sinjin

Steel Hart

Tomato A&P "Tuscani-T"

Trinity

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Veilside "Formula"

Ventus

VIS "Tranz"

Voice "GT"

X-Tune F/L

Zefiro "GT"

Zefiro "Ronda"

Here's some approximate pricing for the kits shown above...

--AeroGear "Hybrid-2"...$950
--AeroGear "Soju"...$2300
--Alfin...**manufacturer closed--not available for sale**
--APC "Fusion"...$650-$950
--Art Tech "Orca"...**manufacturer closed--not available for sale**
--ATH...$1200
--Baron "AE"...$950
--Club GTR "Italio"...**not available to North American market**
--Club GTR "Tuscani-1"...$1300
--Concepto "S1"...$1750
--Ections Design...$1600
--Fluxion...$1200
--Fluxion II...$1200
--Genius Design...$1100
--G-Games "Thunder"...$1100
--GT Project...**manufacturer closed--not available for sale**
--GT Tech "FL-X"...$925
--GT Tech "FL-Z"...$925
--GT Tech "L1"...$925
--GT Tech "L2"...$925
--GT Tech "L3"...$925
--GT Tech "Indigo"...$1400
--Indigo Racing...$1900
--Integro...**manufacturer closed--not available for sale**
--Ixion...$1250
--Jenis...$1200
--Jet Speed...$800
--Key Motorsports...**manufacturer closed--not available for sale**
--Line Tech "LTS"...$1350
--Line Tech "LTR"...$1600
--Min Garage...$1300
--Min GT / TC Sportline...$1000-$1250
--Min Poison...$300-$800
--Model Works...**manufacturer closed--not available for sale**
--M&S Carart "Euro-Lip"...$400
--M&S Carart "Metaphor" basic...$1600
--M&S Carart "Metaphor" full...$2100
--M&S Carart "Warrior" basic...$1600
--M&S Carart "Warrior" full...$2200
--Nastec "HT-1"...**manufacturer closed--not available for sale**
--Neumann "TX-1"...$3900
--P.A.L...**manufacturer closed--not available for sale**
--Razzi...$300-$800
--Rector...$1500
--Rector "GT"...$1600
--Rinser...**manufacturer closed--not available for sale**
--Road Runs...$300
--Road Runs CF...**not available to North American market**
--Saint Designs...$1600
--Shark Racing "SC-2"...$1250
--Shark Racing "SC-3"...$2000
--Shumann Motorsport...$2500
--Sinjin...$900
--Steel Hart...$1800
--Tomato A&P "Tuscani-T"...$1750
--Trinity...$800
--Tuls...$1200
--Veilside "Fusion"...$1800
--Ventus Tires...**custom bodykit--not available for sale**
--VIS "Tranz-CF"...$1800
--VIS "Tranz-FRP"...$1200
--Voice "GT"...**manufacturer closed--not available for sale**
--X-Tune...$600
--Zefiro "GT"...$1800
--Zefiro "Ronda"…$1300

Pricing will reflect all necessary fees that are required for importation of non-domestic bodykits. Pricing is subject to change at any time. Domestic freight rates range from $130-$250. Obviously, these bodykits can't be returned if you decide you don't like it for whatever reason--so do your research! The most important factor in shopping for a bodykit is to make sure it fits well and is made of a quality material.

The best materials to have a kit made out of would be...
1) polypropelyne (the material that your stock bumpers are made out of)
2) polyurethane (similar to stock--very flexible)
3) fiberglass (HIGH QUALITY chemical composite...definitely not the lower-quality kind of fiberglass) & carbon fiber (if it fits, it is very strong--and will last for a long time)
4) fiberglass (lower quality), ABS plastic, & polyfibers
The higher you go on this list, the more expensive it is to manufacture...and the more it will cost

The highest quality kits that I've imported are Nastec, Zefiro, Tomato A&P, Club GTR, Line Tech, and GT Tech. The worst I've seen up to this point are Min, SC-2, Razzi, APC, and JS.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: Official BODYKIT Picture Thread

Okay, I'm trying again:

is there anybody who can say something about fit and quality of the Razzi or Club GTR "Tuscani-1" kits?

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Grobak said:
Okay, I'm trying again:

is there anybody who can say something about fit and quality of the Razzi or Club GTR "Tuscani-1" kits?
Razzi's is made out of ABS plastic--which is a very cheap material. GTR is made out of a high-grade fiberglass. You have to cut your factory bumpers to install the Razzi kit, which is a major problem if you ever want to/need to put your stock bodyparts back on. (Razzi's kit does NOT have replacement bumpers). Obviously, GTR's kit comes with replacement front and rear bumpers, so at least you have the comfort of knowing that you have your stock bumpers available for down the road. Razzi's kit fits ok, but is a pain to get it done correctly. It is VERY easy for your bodyshop to do incorrectly. I have seen several very poorly-installed Razzi's. GTR's kit has an excellent fit--you could probably install it yourself.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Italia, I am looking at the street concepts Poison kit and am wondering about fitment, durability, and quality. it just seems too good for the price. not looking to buy yet, just pricing for now, but any help you could give would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

locsmyth said:
Italia, I am looking at the street concepts Poison kit and am wondering about fitment, durability, and quality. it just seems too good for the price. not looking to buy yet, just pricing for now, but any help you could give would be much appreciated.
Fitment....terrible
Durability.....terrible
Quality....terrible

If you REALLY want the Poison "look", I'd suggest that you at least get an original Min "Garage" bodykit. Though there are some fitting issues, the durability and quality are a step up from the Poison. Just so you know--the Poison kits are a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a Min Garage kit. 4th generation knockoff kits will probably always be absolute crap...

I would suggest that you take a look at the Line Tech "LTR" kit. Similar to the Poison kit, it is also a wide bodykit--but the material, overall quality, and durability are definitely TOP NOTCH. I have only imported two of them so far, and was overly impressed with this kit--especially as a widebody option. Though it is priced quite a bit higher than a Poison/Min, your install rates would be significantly less--so there's a trade-off. Overall, you'd probably be spending LESS by purchasing an LTR--and it will last a lot longer.

·
Registered
12 Posts

is the Min Garage really as bad as people say... because it seams like the only one i like alot...... the LTR's look nothing like the min garage....... and i dont wanna pay 3 grand to have my bodykit installed.... (min garage) ..... any one have any better pictures of the VIS one thats pictured??? how the fit for that one???

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

interceptor said:
is the Min Garage really as bad as people say... because it seams like the only one i like alot...... the LTR's look nothing like the min garage....... and i dont wanna pay 3 grand to have my bodykit installed.... (min garage) ..... any one have any better pictures of the VIS one thats pictured??? how the fit for that one???
Yes, ALL Min-style kits fit terribly and the material is low-quality as well. I'd strongly suggest staying away from that kit,

An LTR is an excellent choice for a widebody. It looks a little like Min, and is definitely worth the money. Your install rates will be MUCH less than a Min's install rate. (Much less).

VIS's bodykits are known for lower-quality fiberglass. I know for a fact that their sideskirts don't fit at all. Another cheap kit...

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

vince903jade925 said:
Whats the differnce between the M&S Metaphor basic and the Full?? Very intrested in this kit....
It's the same exact kit, but the Full package has several more parts that you can add on. Here's the breakdown...

--Basic package ($1650)...front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, embems, grill mesh
--Full package ($2100)...front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, emblems, grill mesh, front over-fenders, rear over-fenders

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

tibguy03 said:
I am interested in the Zefiro kits. What is you opinion on these Italia?
Zefiro makes the highest-quality bodykits I've seen up to this point. They're simply incredible! Fit is as close to perfect as could be and their fiberglass is as impressive as I've come across...

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

D_Maniac said:
so in your opionion which WIDEBODY KIT is the best???
Zefiro's "GT-Wide" and Line Tech's "LTR" are the best widebodies...by far...

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Romeo84 said:
Anyone know why the Min Garage, Min GT / TC Sportline, and Min Poison are all different prices? Different material? Different pieces?
The Min "style" bodykits all have different prices because they are different products. Rather, the others are all copies of the original Min Garage bodykit. Same design, just different material and varying degrees of fit problems. Definitely NOT a good choice for bodykits...

1 - 20 of 779 Posts