Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

741 - 760 of 779 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
***ATTENTION!!!*** I have an 8 piece VIS wide body kit still primed, never been installed ready for sale if anyone is interested!!

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Does anyone have the Duraflex Type M Style Hood? I'm looking to buy one, so I'm just looking for some information about fitment and scoop placement. Any problems with the hood?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Use google and find out before you find out the hard way, take your time and and don't expect everything to be served to you on the plate. Do research first, ask questions later after you already know something.
Duraflex and extreme dimensions is the same https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aHO-P5pK2k

·
Registered
61 Posts
since this is a body kit add ill post up my body kit on here

the front bumper is the VIS racing GT sport front bumper

the side skirts and rear bumper are extreme dimensions/dura flex
That hood looks really nice. I would have inverted the color scheme, personally, but it looks great like that as well.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Okay nevermind. I hunted the guy down on the interwebs. Based on his vinyl sticker then reddit then YouTube then Imgur then Google+ LOL

I messaged him and he replied! Very cool of him. So basically it's one of these for 50 bucks!

06 07 Subaru Impreza STI S204 V Limited CS1 Polyurethane Front Bumper Lip WRX | eBay

"I bought one of those and trimmed it on the edges to fit. Then I screwed/zip tied them on the bumper. Best $50 exterior mod"

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does anyone know where i can look for more info on the Ixion body kit with the big fog lights? When i search it on google i only find the diffuser kit.

741 - 760 of 779 Posts