Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

421 - 440 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Yeah, let's try and rent it out. That will be a lot of fun for a lot of people and I think overall will be a kick add event. Maybe pool in with the veloster guys if we can't get enough??

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yeah, let's try and rent it out. That will be a lot of fun for a lot of people and I think overall will be a kick add event. Maybe pool in with the veloster guys if we can't get enough??
Now the question is, do I bring the turbo or the tib?

·
Registered
257 Posts
I might go next Tuesday since I'm off work next week

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Now the question is, do I bring the turbo or the tib?
Bring both lol! Have the wifey jump in one and bring them both out. Double the pleasure double the fun lol!!

I might go next Tuesday since I'm off work next week
If you do, let me know, I might be able to make it out.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Bring both lol! Have the wifey jump in one and bring them both out. Double the pleasure double the fun lol!!

If you do, let me know, I might be able to make it out.
I'll let you know bro. Pm me your number bro so I can hit you up

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Pick a Saturday a few months in advance. My bday is December 15th and I would love to spend it burning up tires at the track with all of you lovely folks. If we pick something a month or 2 out that allows enough time to schedule and get people if we need to.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Also, GMR run this Sunday...for low key. Me and a buddy are cruising it so if anyone else is down, just let me know and we can figure out a meet up spot.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'll be around Tuesday thru Thursday of next week

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
GMR cruise Sunday, the 22nd. Meeting at the Lowes in Upland in the corner of Benson and Foothill. Meet time is 930 and roll out is 10:30. Hope to see you guys there. Will be followed by lunch.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Wishing I could have gone but unfortunately I had to work night shifts all weekend. Just an update with what is happening with me lately since I haven't seen or heard from anyone in the group in a long time.
I have seperated from my wife of 32 years and have given my wife the Tiburon. On the good side I still have my Supra's. I have moved from Moreno Valley to Loma Linda. So if anyone wants to contact me use the PM unless you have my phone # already. Hopefully I can make it to an upcoming event. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm new to the IE only been here about 10 months, I'm a student at CSUSB and work at the Fontana Pepboys.

I drive a 2008 Tiburon GS, recently experimented with dip my car and added black to the hood fins, along the doors and part of the spoiler. Will post photos when the system will allow me to.

Dave L.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hey bud! SHould have come out to our meet up to cruise with us! We love new faces. Maybe next time! If you have facebook, make sure you join the So Cal Tiburon/Tuscani group to stay up to date with the locals!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey bud! SHould have come out to our meet up to cruise with us! We love new faces. Maybe next time! If you have facebook, make sure you join the So Cal Tiburon/Tuscani group to stay up to date with the locals!
I'd like to meet up at the next cruise, I don't have facebook but I'll keep an eye on this forum for the next one.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Wishing I could have gone but unfortunately I had to work night shifts all weekend. Just an update with what is happening with me lately since I haven't seen or heard from anyone in the group in a long time.
I have seperated from my wife of 32 years and have given my wife the Tiburon. On the good side I still have my Supra's. I have moved from Moreno Valley to Loma Linda. So if anyone wants to contact me use the PM unless you have my phone # already. Hopefully I can make it to an upcoming event. Keep me posted.
Damn man, sorry to hear. The Tib was a warrior- holding in all those grills and coolers for the beach BBQ. Hopefully we get to you around for upcoming meets/cruises.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Heads Up, Rotolo Chevy is having another car show August 9th in Fontana. I showed up at the one on the 12th and had many people look at my Tiburon. I showed up around 2 and stayed until the end, all cars are welcome and its free, plus door prizes and an End of the Year Drawing for a Crate Engine.

http://www.rotolochevy.com/Cruise-Night

·
Registered
231 Posts
OK ALL, IT IS TIME FOR THE BEACH MEETUP AGAIN. I DON'T QUITE HAVE THE ORGANIZING SKILLS AS SOME MORE EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS, AND MY SCHEDULE IS BUSY AS HELL. BUT I HAVE CREATED A FACEBOOK EVENT FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BRINGING EVERYONE TOGETHER FOR THIS MOST AMAZING EVENT.

THIS YEAR, I AM GOING TO MAKE IT EASIER TO GET FOOD ORGANIZED. I HAVE DECIDED THAT CHIPOTLE IS GOING TO BE THE OFFICIAL FOOD OF THE GATHERING. WHETHER WE WANT A GINORMOUS SPREAD TO MAKE BOWLS AND TACOS, OR JUST HAVE A BUNCH OF BOXES OF BURRTOS IS UP TO THE GROUP. IT WILL BE HELD IN THE EXACT SAME LOCATION AS THE ONE WE HAD IN 2013.

THE FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE FOR THE GROUP IS

https://www.facebook.com/events/396522677214456/

AND IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS VIEWING OR ADDING YOURSELF TO THE INVITE LIST LET ME KNOW. THIS IS FOR SOUTHERN CALI, INCLUDING THE INLAND EMPIRE, LOS ANGELES, ORANGE COUNTY AND SAN DIEGO. EVEN IF YOU HAVE MOVED ON TO ANOTHER PLATFORM, YOU ARE STILL WELCOME. WE HAD PLENTY OF OTHER CARS SHOW UP IN 2013. @Supra Addict FEEL FREE TO BRING THE SUPRA THIS TIME. I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE BEAST THAT YOU ARE KNOWN FOR. ALSO WE MIGHT HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE FROM THE FAMOUS @optimummind. I WILL POST MORE INFORMATION ON THESE INDIVIDUAL SUBS(IE, SD, OC) OVER THE NEXT WEEK AND OF COURSE ON THE EVENT PAGE ON FACEBOOK.

Attachments

421 - 440 of 440 Posts