Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 7646 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I want to head up the Colorado side of the house, hope to get some members together, get some meets organized. I am willing to be the group leader for all of this, just want to see who all is interested.

Thanks!

Rob

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: ***Official Colorado Thread***

Tragicfate_27 said:
Hurray for Colorado Tibs :woot:
How the heck do I make it a sticky thread? So it will stay at the top? Let's get some more Colorado Tibby enthusiasts in here! Get this thing going!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts

I only have a home phone but it's (303)227-1432 , you would probably be better off e-mailing me though everyone is always on my phone my e-mail is [email protected] or yahoo messenger is Tragic_Problem and on thursday i have class at Frontrange, Friday ..no clue still, and Saturday ditto as friday.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

Hey guys I was driving out of longmont going east in my rental and saw a red tibby that was going into longmont, just wondering if they were here.

Uhm well I should get my car back in the next couple of days and I am gonna go to Sonics in Westy on friday night, My friends are gonna be there with there stangs. Maybe see some street racing. I was out there last friday and we went to see a good show and we saw a Cyclone run against a supercarged mustang and that was freaken tight, the Cyclone took that mustang and that mustang didnt even come back he jsut kepped going (Sucker).

Well what ever lets get this **** moving lets get the tibs together :3_yes:

·
Registered
8 Posts

ya to get thread stickied we need to have more than 10 post a day so quit :3_slapen: and start posting every day lol and if we ever get any meets going or whatever i have alot of friends with STI's , EVO's , and other cars so if we need more people i know some more tuners :3_shiny:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

alright, so i got the tibb back to to night and its lookin real good, well I am gonna be at the sonic on federal on friday night. I would like to see you guys out there

·
Banned
232 Posts

03TibbGT said:
Hey guys I was driving out of longmont going east in my rental and saw a red tibby that was going into longmont, just wondering if they were here.

Uhm well I should get my car back in the next couple of days and I am gonna go to Sonics in Westy on friday night, My friends are gonna be there with there stangs. Maybe see some street racing. I was out there last friday and we went to see a good show and we saw a Cyclone run against a supercarged mustang and that was freaken tight, the Cyclone took that mustang and that mustang didnt even come back he jsut kepped going (Sucker).

Well what ever lets get this **** moving lets get the tibs together :3_yes:

Was this today? If it was today then it wasn't me i've been in aurora all day working, but if it was a really loud tib, 03 a few days ago then it mighta been me haha

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Alright everyone, I have Friday off of work, all you Tibby owners better be up at 92nd and Federal (Sonics) on Friday night. I'll be there around 7pm, hope to see you all there!!! Let's call it the first unofficial meet of the year lol

Rob

·
Banned
232 Posts

what time are you going to be at the sonic chris? SharkLotus(rob) is planning on 7 so i was thinking the same?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Thanks to all of you that made it out on Friday night. I had a great time. Wish I would've dressed more for the occasion, was pretty friggin cold. We'll have to do that again sometime, or arrange something else.

Thanks again!

Rob

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

SharkLotus said:
Thanks to all of you that made it out on Friday night. I had a great time. Wish I would've dressed more for the occasion, was pretty friggin cold. We'll have to do that again sometime, or arrange something else.

Thanks again!

Rob
ya it s to bad that no everyone was able to show up. We also might have a new member, Well kinda he a current member but he didnt know that we all get together. So Im hoping that he posts on here soon.
Then there was that moonlight blue that was running around friday night and a chick was sriving it, when i saw her at sonics she did not drive down far enough to see all our cars but whatever. Then I was going to colorado springs, when in denver there was a silver w/ 6sp and my G/F calls me an aggresive driver lol, Then when in the springs i saw another one, they just keeppoping out of the woodwork. Im hoping to make a NT.com sticker on the back window so that people know where they need to go to get a hold of everyone. What do you guys think....... I could cut some out if you would like? :3_devil:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Yeah, I like the sticker idea...If you know a cheap place to get it done. If not my friend works at a vinyl graphics shop, we could probably get a good deal, make like 10 of them or so...Would be cool.

Rob

1 - 20 of 7646 Posts