Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
7601 - 7620 of 7648 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dont know if anyone is still on here but just got my sniper stage 2 supercharger kit in. Got my reflashed ecu. Just wondering if anyone around here has had any experience with these. Im kinda scared to just start and end up doing somthing wrong. Hit me up sometime guys. Im still here in Colorado Springs.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Im still in colorado springs. If you have any questions or issues just ask. I think im the only one that regularly checks this forum still. lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you see my orange Tibby in Arvada, hit me up!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi, I moved to Colorado about a month ago, and live around Colorado Springs.
I wanted to know if any of you know a reliable shops that I can take my tib to.
I wanted to get my tib on to some general maintenance;
yet, I don't want to take it to a place where they will do lazy job on...

So, please let me know! thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm moving back to Denver!!!! YAY!,,, I must apologize however for my tiburon is an ugly biznatch anymore, she runs great just never had the money to take care of the already ****** paint which makes me sad that i ruined such a beautiful color i have failed all tidal wave blue owners everywhere :( lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
does anyone want to help with my hydra 2.6 ecu and assassin install?!?! I live in lakewood.:rally-026:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Whats up Colorado Tiburon enthusiasts ??? I am new to this forum thing but want to send a shout out. I have a 2008 2.7 v6 with tons of upgrades. It is a full race car but want to see what everyone is doing to upgrade here in Colorado?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi, I moved to Colorado about a month ago, and live around Colorado Springs.
I wanted to know if any of you know a reliable shops that I can take my tib to.
I wanted to get my tib on to some general maintenance;
yet, I don't want to take it to a place where they will do lazy job on...

So, please let me know! thanks
I have a 2008 2.7 v6 and the shop UnderPressure on the east side of the Springs is helping me work on it. They do imports and know what they are doing. Hit them up and tell them the Pikes Peak racer sent you. the number is 575-0202

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dont know if anyone is still on here but just got my sniper stage 2 supercharger kit in. Got my reflashed ecu. Just wondering if anyone around here has had any experience with these. Im kinda scared to just start and end up doing somthing wrong. Hit me up sometime guys. Im still here in Colorado Springs.
hey I have a 2008 2.7 v6 and its totally race prepped for the Pikes Peak Hill Climb. I have Under Pressure power and performance doing work on mine. They are great with turbos and superchargers. Hit them up. 719-575-0202 and tell them the pikes peak racer sent you.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am in Lakewood and I am just trying to finish my assasin build. 25 psi is soooo close

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey guys im still alive just been stuck on this 9 month deployment. Ill be back in july. Want to get a dyno tune and maybe cams added since im already stage 2 supercharged. Hope to see some of yall around. Maybe hook up a meet. And how much hp you gonna have after your assasin setup? Id be more than willing to help guys if i was there, i did mine all in less than a daybymyself.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey guys im still alive just been stuck on this 9 month deployment. Ill be back in july. Want to get a dyno tune and maybe cams added since im already stage 2 supercharged. Hope to see some of yall around. Maybe hook up a meet. And how much hp you gonna have after your assasin setup? Id be more than willing to help guys if i was there, i did mine all in less than a daybymyself.
My goal is 400 but I am not sure what the elivation here in denver will drop me down to.

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey I have a 2008 2.7 v6 and its totally race prepped for the Pikes Peak Hill Climb. I have Under Pressure power and performance doing work on mine. They are great with turbos and superchargers. Hit them up. 719-575-0202 and tell them the pikes peak racer sent you.
What have you done to your car, and what has upp done? And how much horse you running? Im stage 2 supercharged and looking to get it dyno tuned there whhen I get back.

·
Registered
34 Posts
What have you done to your car, and what has upp done? And how much horse you running? Im stage 2 supercharged and looking to get it dyno tuned there whhen I get back.
This is a total race car build. It is gutted out interior and the engine is bored, bigger pistons, more than I can list…..I am having UPP dyne it soon. I am out of town but when I get back I will list the dyne sheet. If i can help you out with stuff just let me know. Also UPP can help

7601 - 7620 of 7648 Posts