Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
7621 - 7640 of 7648 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey everybody!!! If you live in Colorado Springs or live close. Come to Buffalo Wild Wings by the World Arena on Thursday night. I will have my Pikes Peak Hill Climb Tiburon on display. Buffalo Wild Wings is one of my sponsors and it will help me out if more people come out. See you there!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you live in Colorado Springs or near by. Please come to the Buffalo wild Wings by the World Arena thursday night. I will have my 2008 Tiburon that Im racing in the Pikes Peak Hill Climb on display there. Please come by and support me.

Thank you everyone!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anyone still active in the Northern Colorado (Fort Collins) area? New Tib owner here looking to meet some peoples for advice/show/part swap/etc. :)

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,687 Posts
I have an AC condenser you can have, that is the only tib part I have left lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
Here in denver

·
Registered
333 Posts
I am in the market for headers but don't want to deal with the cel. I have a friend that got a cel with one of the mods that he did on his g35. He found a guy that knew how to go into the factory computer and adjust it so that it read the mod as normal and not a problem. Looking for someone local so I can just have it done without having to pull the computer and send away for a reflash.

7621 - 7640 of 7648 Posts