Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1443 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see if this can be pinned.

On January 15 there was a Hyundai meet in Arlington, Texas. My pics of the meet are at my flickr account.

We had about a dozen cars and 20 people. We are hoping to make this a monthly thing. The next meet is scheduled for February 19. For more details, click on the pic to go to DFWHyundais.com.

Click the pic! Not from Texas? Click here!

Stay tuned for more DFW area information!

·
Banned
25 Posts
Re: Official +++ DALLAS - FORT WORTH - DENTON +++ Thread

so, is there ever going to be any details on the next tiburon meet in dallas?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

It is just the way it got set-up, we do have meets almost everyweek on Friday and we actually have the BBQ coming up this Saturday! Also, this thread is actually a year and a half old. Might be why it was dead!

·
Banned
25 Posts

hey guys have you heard of the texas motorplex? its a track

but anyways, theres going to be one pretty soon so i wish to see some of you guys up there with your tibbys

but here are the info on that.

Event: 1/4 Mile Drag Race

Place: TX Motorplex

Date: July 6th, 2007

Time: doors open @ 6pm, race @ 7pm-12am

Price: $15 to race, $12 to be a little b1tch

i hope to see some of you guys there and if you have any other questions just go to their site or just pm me thanks!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

hey guys have you heard of the texas motorplex? its a track

but anyways, theres going to be one pretty soon so i wish to see some of you guys up there with your tibbys

but here are the info on that.

Event: 1/4 Mile Drag Race

Place: TX Motorplex

Date: July 6th, 2007

Time: doors open @ 6pm, race @ 7pm-12am

Price: $15 to race, $12 to be a little b1tch

i hope to see some of you guys there and if you have any other questions just go to their site or just pm me thanks!
Here is a link to the tracks site and this is where NOPI was held!

·
Registered
2,312 Posts

lol.. is anybody intersted in coming to this event??

man, it is so dead in here.. lets get some people in here! ;]

·
Registered
3,009 Posts

meep. you live in mesquite silver tibby!? are you lowered? do you live next to poteet? i think ive seen you around.. :)

im a white, wingless v6. you may have seen me around since i drive around everyday.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts

meep. you live in mesquite silver tibby!? are you lowered? do you live next to poteet? i think ive seen you around.. :)

im a white, wingless v6. you may have seen me around since i drive around everyday.
dude thats crazy.. i don't think i've seen you around but yeah i do live around there... do you go there??

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

You guys should hit up the next meet we have in Arlington. Check out Hyperautoclub.com or DFWHyundais.com for details! :3_winkthu

·
Registered
4,058 Posts

I post up all our Friday night events on the club site. Link below.... We just had a meet @ Joe Pool lake. Last night a couple of us went to NYPD Pizza off Clay and East Glen for dinner... They have good food and GREAT parking...

The 1/4 mile @ the track sounds fun.

Who else is down for that??

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

I post up all our Friday night events on the club site. Link below.... We just had a meet @ Joe Pool lake. Last night a couple of us went to NYPD Pizza off Clay and East Glen for dinner... They have good food and GREAT parking...

The 1/4 mile @ the track sounds fun.

Who else is down for that??
I would love to go, but I don't know how good I am going to feel; removing the wisdoms tomorrow afternoon! :3_winkthu

·
Registered
4,058 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts

Hey guys do yall know any good body shops n the area where i could get my body kit painted?

·
Registered
234 Posts

Any of youll know of a good dyno shop in the DFW area. I'm going to be going there in sept for my birthday and will more than likely move my tune to that time frame instead of the end of this month since school is going to interfere with it. Also if anyone is interested in getting together the dates are going to be Sept. 14, 15, and leaving mid afternoon on the 16th. Anyone wanting to get together let me know. I'll more than likely hit up malibu in Dallas to try out those propane dragsters and hit the clubs in Ft worth and eating at Joe T Garcias since we got the hook up there. Any wanting to meet let me know.

Thomas

1 - 20 of 1443 Posts