Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got on the dyno with my 2.0 with exhaust, header, obx underdrive pully, xtd lightned flywheel and nology wires. Not too bad for a 4 banger

·
Registered
27 Posts
2003 XD Beta II

OBX header 2.25 pipe, cat, straight through muffler
SR Crank Pulley
OBX SRI
Bosch +4
Magnecor 8.5mm

136.74 whp
132.91 tq

·
Registered
443 Posts
finally got a dyno for my 03 elantra (same engine as you i4 guys)...unfortunately it was on a mustang dyno, but i will be going to a dynojet in a couple weeks once i get my underdrive pulley installed

mods for this dyno
Key Motorsport 4-2-1 header
3" accord CAI
evo-fusion 2.25" cat back exhaust
lightweight wheels (13.5lbs, 15" wheels)

if you want to count these as performance mods
ground wires
throttle body coolant bypass
slave cylinder mod

reset battery before each run. best HP (again, on a mustang dyno...reads about 8-10% lower than a dynojet) was 130.5. very nice HP curve

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
THIS THREAD IS FOR MEMBERS TO POST UP THEIR I4 N/A DYNO GRAPHS.​

The Rules

1) Only post in this thread if you are posting a dyno graph and or an air/fuel graph.

2) Along with your dyno and/or air-fuel ratio graphs please list all ENGINE & TRANSMISSION MODIFICATIONS you have performed to your car.

3) Any posts not containing the above two graphs will be deleted.....NO EXCEPTIONS!

4) If you want to ask members questions regarding the information that they post in this thread, Please send them a Private message or start a new thread directing your questions to that person.

5) Since the performance forum's split into NA and FI, in April 2004, this thread is for N/A (naturally aspirated; i.e., no super chargers, turbo chargers, nitrous oxide, etc.) dynos. To post a Forced Induction dyno, please post it in the Forced Induction Performance forum's Official Dyno Thread.

Thank You
QUINT

·
Registered
9 Posts
WEll here's mine:

Mod's :
Weapon-R Secret Weapon SRI
From Resonator a 2.5' exhaust into a 2.25 Magnaflow muffler

127 WHP and 129 WTQ

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Those are SOLID number's for a mostly stock Beta II. It never ceases to amaze me how hard our torque falls off at about 4000 rpm. Glad to see a dyno in here. hopefully there will be more to come.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Mods:
evofusion header
evofusion catback
magnaflow HF cat
Borla xs pro muffler
Accord ebay CAI
Shark racing Big Bore Throttle Body
Compact Divisions Ported and Pollished intake manifold
Intake maifold Phelonic spacer
Ark underdrive crank and lightweight accessory pulleys
7.5lb Fidanza Flywheel

152.5whp
151.2wtq

not sure but i think thats the highest N/A i've heard of on a beta .

put that in your pipe and smoke it!

·
Administrator
5,302 Posts
Here is my dyno graph of my 2004 2.0L, 5-spd manual Tibby.

Mods:
-Fujita F5 Cold Air Intake
-Megan Racing 4-1 Equal-Length Stainless Steel Header
-Injen SuperSES Exhaust
-P0werAxel Street/Dyno Tune + ECU Reflash
-The ECU reflash also: [1] raised top speed from 130MPH to 155MPH, [2] increased rev limit from 6,500RPM to 7,200RPM

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is my dyno graph of my 2004 2.0L, 5-spd manual Tibby.

Mods:
-Fujita F5 Cold Air Intake
-Megan Racing 4-1 Equal-Length Stainless Steel Header
-Injen SuperSES Exhaust
-P0werAxel Street/Dyno Tune + ECU Reflash
-The ECU reflash also: [1] raised top speed from 130MPH to 155MPH, [2] increased rev limit from 6,500RPM to 7,200RPM

not to be to intrusive but how much did all of those mods cost you and where did you get your ECU flashed at? Those are some very impressive numbers :3_worship

·
Administrator
5,302 Posts
not to be to intrusive but how much did all of those mods cost you and where did you get your ECU flashed at? Those are some very impressive numbers :3_worship
*Fujita F5 CAI = $200
*Megan Equal-Length 4-1 header = $300
*Injen SuperSES Exhaust = $620
*Power Axel ECU Tune + reflash = Free (I was their test car for the manual Tiburon)

·
Registered
26 Posts
my dyno is in the attachments along with the text version which also shows the air/fuel reading.

My car only has a CAI. I was wondering with just a N/A guesstimating where would my dyno reading be at? Also would I be getting it to 200hp with all the right mods done???

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts