Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, this will serve as our club page until we hear from Labmixz from Floridatibs.com. Talk about whatever you want here. I'll start off, how should our decals look like? Any graphic designers in the house?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
no but i do live MAD close to the Vynal shop in the FLea market that does good *** work, im sure for a cash deal hell cut us a few banners.
i know the owners car is a tib (blue) kitted with Vynals and a banging system tins and Mussa black tailights.
so yea, also have a sweet pad and UCF bronco lives near as well as a few others.
i think the taxt should be sporty ////kinda pulled like that.
not a riced out, i like clean. but im up for a group decission.
Chase

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ShrkByt05 said:
no but i do live MAD close to the Vynal shop in the FLea market that does good *** work, im sure for a cash deal hell cut us a few banners.
i know the owners car is a tib (blue) kitted with Vynals and a banging system tins and Mussa black tailights.
so yea, also have a sweet pad and UCF bronco lives near as well as a few others.
i think the taxt should be sporty ////kinda pulled like that.
not a riced out, i like clean. but im up for a group decission.
Chase
Ok, once we have a good design, I'll let you know so you can get them made.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was wondering, is there just going to be 1 banner design or a few designs/sizes for peoples different tastes?
The theme for my car is clean....so i'd be looking for something not so flashy or big. Or is there any rule against modifying the agreed design to fit personal taste (as long of course that the name GKElite is kept)?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tib28 said:
I was wondering, is there just going to be 1 banner design or a few designs/sizes for peoples different tastes?
The theme for my car is clean....so i'd be looking for something not so flashy or big. Or is there any rule against modifying the agreed design to fit personal taste (as long of course that the name GKElite is kept)?
I guess there should be a few designs/sizes for different tastes. And yes, I know what you mean about wanting a nice clean look, I want the same for my tib. Nah, there isn't a rule about modifying an agreed design.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
That sounds good. I know alot of people don't like the old school club billboards that consume the entire rear window like when the street were full of mini trucks dragging their bed on the road. Maybe even a license plate bracket as an accessory item.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bagpiper said:
That sounds good. I know alot of people don't like the old school club billboards that consume the entire rear window like when the street were full of mini trucks dragging their bed on the road. Maybe even a license plate bracket as an accessory item.
Oh hell no, I am not having a huge sticker taking up my rear window.

·
Registered
28 Posts
So is anyone going to HIN Miami? I should be there....won't be bringing my car though...last time i went someone backed into it while i was at a McDonalds....Plus car to small to fit all the people going...but it would be cool to know who's going so i could keep an eye out.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
no no no guys a banner, not fat, tasteful.
CHase

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
I say find something close to the OEM "Tuscani" letter font, and write GK Elite, but maybe have GK oversizing the Elite a little. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
TNT said:
I say find something close to the OEM "Tuscani" letter font, and write GK Elite, but maybe have GK oversizing the Elite a little. What do you guys think?
I like it, its simple and functional.

P.S.I'm typing this reply on my PDA phone! :woot:

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
I'll prolly stick one on my back window under my newtib.com decal, or on the windshield.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts