Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 7334 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED 4/18/07

Ill try to keep this first post as up to date as possible with meet info and whatever, but keep yourself updated through the thraed as best as possible. Ill also be calling people as usual for meets. Usually we just go out and grab a bite to eat and hang out. Were a friendly group so dont be afraid to show up to a meet!

Here's the official list of Htown members. If I missed you, lmk.

1. inferredrecords
2. carmenelantra
3. alien_sporez
4. david seale
5. zombieman2004
6. jp-recon (elantra)
7. htowntuscani - seasonal
8. tibane
9. oneandonly1
10. ohyaa69
11. TheGreatWhite
12. mightymouse
13. nkeshx
14. Zero
15. Lowz
16. b-dirty
17. BlueEyedGoodie
18. Stryker_1978
19. buddykenjura
20. stevefrances21
21. jordan23ryan
22. korean_evan
23. tanelk

-----------------------------------------

OUR NEXT MEET!!! 4/22/06

Where?
Franks House (pm "inferredrecords" for directions)

When?
Sunday, April 22nd at ?

Why?

Chris and I are leaving town. Come out so we can hang with yall one last time.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Official ***Houston, Tx*** Thread

yes fa shizzle. btw, i think i know carmen elantra! look forward to seeing you at the meet this friday.

·
Registered
0 Posts

How was the meet? Sorry i didn't make it i was working. Yeah i think i know you too. You know Etropal right. I remember when you and some other guy put your exhaust on. Again sorry I couldn't make it maybe next time. If there are any hyundai meets please email me. I always miss them. [email protected].

·
Registered
0 Posts

I believe there is another meet tonite around the same AMC but on the north bound side. Infaredrecords knows what i am talking about i am going out there tonight. Everyone is welcome to join me. If no one is there make your way to AMC they go over there if no one shows at the first place. Hope to see some hyundai peeps.

·
Registered
0 Posts

Hey hyundai peeps you should go check out http://houston-imports.com and go to meets. They are having a fundraiser for the katrina victims. Just go to the the local meets section you should be able to find it. A car wash is tommorow on the 4th and a car show is on the 10th. Also H-I is having a pool night at a family pool hall on sept. 6. Go to the website it explains everything and gives you directions.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Hello all...

What happend to the Texas Tib site??

I haven't been able to get on in a few months.

JP

**And....how come this thread isn't a sticky????** :3_confuse

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

whats up jon, im gonna holler at you like, this week. nice to hear from you.

texastibs.... thats just a long story and a few, well most, of us arent affiliated with it anymore.

·
Registered
9 Posts

Watup, I've been out of pocket for a while cuz my Tiburon is goin through some issues right now, My clutch is out, my sunroof was recently fixed and it's still trippin, yo David i wanna drop my car like yours i'll be callin u soon to ask you about those, when i get my new clutch and flywheel i'll be ready to roll again.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

awwwww yeah boy. holler at me. i got some brand new springs i can sell you. theyre teins, and they drop the car pretty good. lmk when youre ready.

i actually just put mine back to stock and im gettin ready to sell it... so yeah. ill call you sometime and we'll talk about it.

·
Banned
1,170 Posts

im in houston seasonally does that count? :3_winkthu

ill prob b down for thanksgiving we should play some golf david

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

need something more fuel efficient. prolly gettin a scion.... ill get like 10-15 more mpg. ill lose out on power, but thats not a problem for me. at least i can still make it look good.

·
Registered
6 Posts

:2_eek: Did I hear the word golf??

I didn't know you guys were fellow hackers....hehe

I try to play once or twice a month.....we really need to g2g for a golf outing.

I usually play out north, but I'm game for anywhere. We played Battleground a few weeks ago.

btw.....I shoot roughly at about 100, on a normal day/course.

But I have been known to break the 93 mark now and then.

JP.

·
Registered
6 Posts

FOr the love of god.....how many posts do I need b4 I don't have to wait 12hrs for my post to show up???

1 - 20 of 7334 Posts